Dear Niall

Neil.

Niall,

Tell me if you think this makes any sense. This post (he had a few more I just picked out one) gets a warning:

If stupidity and ugliness would kill, you would be dead since your birth :LOL::LOL:

(Post in Main Muse)

My post a month or so ago: "If I am a guy and I like women what does that me" gets a one month infraction.

(Post in Banter)

I realize it's based of warning and previous infractions but seriously how does that make any sense? What he said is highly insulting not only to Pabri but also to me and to everyone else in that thread. Considering the discussion that just went on in OMT I would expect to see more than a warning for that guy.

I realize it's based of warning and previous infractions but seriously how does that make any sense? What he said is highly insulting not only to Pabri but also to me and to everyone else in that thread. Considering the discussion that just went on in OMT I would expect to see more than a warning for that guy.

Also, just regarding this point, let's be honest - I know damn well you didn't take offense, you're just trying to get a guy in trouble you don't like. :p

Doesn't excuse him though, it was being dealt with before you posted though (someone accidentally hit the warning button).

It was simply a mistake regarding that, 'tis being dealt with.

Good to know.

Also, just regarding this point, let's be honest - I know damn well you didn't take offense, you're just trying to get a guy in trouble you don't like. :p

Doesn't excuse him though, it was being dealt with before you posted though (someone accidentally hit the warning button).

I took offense for Fabri. You are partially correct and I did want to bring up my banning once again. I'm not sure if you know but I felt it was a little unjustified. Anyways, my reaction to this:

sammy3.gif

Well that's why. Oh, plus 8 other reasons I can't be bothered to list here.

Hey Niall, there have been a few requests for this smilie: Twitchy.gif

I could see it being applicable to many situations. So how about it?

1. He's swedish.

2. He's swedish.

3. He's swedish.

4. He's swedish.

5. He's swedish.

6. He's swedish.

7. He's swedish.

8. ginger.

Niall,

How's it going?

I feel like sometimes people are afraid of you. They see Niall and they think "woah this mofo runs this place, best not piss him off". But you are still a human being. You also lack a loveboat. So I mean deep down you are probably sad. It's ok though. I read a few articles on depression and I believe I also read somewhere that reading a couple of articles qualifies me as an expert. Will try to get some official recognition on that.

Cheers,

J-Train.

Niall,

How's it going?

I feel like sometimes people are afraid of you. They see Niall and they think "woah this mofo runs this place, best not piss him off". But you are still a human being. You also lack a loveboat. So I mean deep down you are probably sad. It's ok though. I read a few articles on depression and I believe I also read somewhere that reading a couple of articles qualifies me as an expert. Will try to get some official recognition on that.

Cheers,

J-Train.

Hello J-Train,

New people are afraid of me and get really sad and remorseful when they get a warning. Or think I'm some sort of manager and ask me for set list requests and photo passes and if Muse can please play in Turkey or Indonesia. It's very annoying. There's also the Eternal Hatred brigade who view me as some some of cruel, cold internet megalomaniac who has decided the Muse board is worth taking over.

As you can see I'm on my third loveboat. My loveboat actually resulted in two board members meeting and eventually getting married this year, so really I feel like my boat is in fact the loveliest of all. But mostly it's sex talk. I'm not currently depressed though which is good. :)

Cheers,

N-Hovercraft

Dear Niall

Are you aware that the search function is a bit fucked up on iphone?

First off all I have to click it a bunch of times for the dropdown "menu" to show up. Then as soon as I try to write a letter into the search bar, safari jumps out of the search menu and ends up zooming in on the top left corner of the screen. I then have to press search again.

If the search bar shows up instantly, then I can continue writing the rest of what I wanted to search without problems. But if the search bar refuses to show up again and it takes 2-3 clicks, then it will once again jump to the top left part of the screen when I try to write something.

Not that big of a problem, just thought I'd let you know.

Sounds about right. I don't use the mobile skin on the board so I haven't experienced it. I'm not sure there's much I can do as that's vbulletin software and I don't really have access to any add ons that might enable a better mobile search engine.

Hello J-Train,

New people are afraid of me and get really sad and remorseful when they get a warning. Or think I'm some sort of manager and ask me for set list requests and photo passes and if Muse can please play in Turkey or Indonesia. It's very annoying. There's also the Eternal Hatred brigade who view me as some some of cruel, cold internet megalomaniac who has decided the Muse board is worth taking over.

As you can see I'm on my third loveboat. My loveboat actually resulted in two board members meeting and eventually getting married this year, so really I feel like my boat is in fact the loveliest of all. But mostly it's sex talk. I'm not currently depressed though which is good. :)

Cheers,

N-Hovercraft

Welcome H-Hovercraft,

As you are a physicist I imagine you have the lowdown on when hovercrafts will be available. Can you let us know?

Good to know you aren't depressed. I hear university can be terrible, especially with a program as difficult as yours. Also, your boat being "mostly sex talk" may apply to every boat. I can't know for sure as I haven't been in every boat but I have calculated that by 2013 I should have been in all of them at least once.

On the topic of the mobile site. I occasionally use it and I clicked "use regular version" once. Now I'm not sure how to go back to the mobile one.

Thanks,

J-Train

Edit: You might wants this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muse-2012-PROMO-CD-Madness-/170902131698?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_G#ht_670wt_1186

On the topic of the mobile site. I occasionally use it and I clicked "use regular version" once. Now I'm not sure how to go back to the mobile one.

Thanks,

J-Train

Delete cookies.

EDIT: On second thought though, didn't even know there was a mobile version. Mine looks just like the regular one.

Welcome H-Hovercraft,

As you are a physicist I imagine you have the lowdown on when hovercrafts will be available. Can you let us know?

Good to know you aren't depressed. I hear university can be terrible, especially with a program as difficult as yours. Also, your boat being "mostly sex talk" may apply to every boat. I can't know for sure as I haven't been in every boat but I have calculated that by 2013 I should have been in all of them at least once.

Thanks,

J-Train

Edit: You might wants this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Muse-2012-PROMO-CD-Madness-/170902131698?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_G#ht_670wt_1186

I think hovercrafts were intended in the 1950s...so um, from then. You'll have one soon enough if you play nice I'm sure and like the rest will probably be far too perverse for reason. Uni is mostly fine, but the last 6 months of a PhD are usually horribly stressful from what I hear so I'll be having fun with that.

We want Fabrizio back!

Well it's not like he's permanently banned...

Archived