Dear Niall

Neil.

Niall,

I am gone for a few days and everything changes... What's the deal with that?

Also, now you want us to spot typo's?

"While the rules have been thoroughly proofread, if you spot any typos please inform us!"

Everything is backwards man. Everything.

Dear Niall,

what do I get if I manage to stay clean of any warnings or infractions for the next month?

Including written warnings in the threads.

I want a unicorn.

Niall,

Can I have the unicorn you were going to give Sippe?

Seeing as his plan completely failed.

J-Trainsiclessaurus Optomus Rex Prime

PS: I am willing to trade in the unicorn for a hovercraft.

Sippe was naughty so yes. Giant hovercraft with a unicorn riding it. Now do you want a super camp rainbow robot unicorn or a nasty murderous unicorn like Cabin In the Wood style?

Thank you.

Definitely Rainbow Robot Unicorn.

This is modship at its best.

No :( I met her once in Chicago and I was gonna go all "I ARE RELATED TO YOU" and show her my passport but then I realised I'm not the kind of person I hate and she probably wouldn't care if I was her fourth cousin twice removed or something anyway.

Sorry Niall

How do I add an undertitle? I have looked all over the site and can't find the answer so I am asking you. Just tell me to sod off and redirect me, I won't mind :$

EDIT: Looking through the thread I think I am definitely in the wrong place. More :$

Sorry Niall

How do I add an undertitle? I have looked all over the site and can't find the answer so I am asking you. Just tell me to sod off and redirect me, I won't mind :$

You can edit it on the first of every month in your User CP. Actually that User CP part might be wrong but I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Hmm. Like, pinch punch? Or user under title changes?

I'm not sure why it's only the first of the month that one anyway. I shall investigate. Maybe we can make it a twice monthly thing.

Edit: I should really read the thread. :facepalm: Yeah, I'll look into that!

Archived