Dear Niall

Neil.

I cannot believe you tweeted that :LOL: I was aware of it being on youtube where it would receive an audience limited to the three or four people from my old boat. That don't impress me much.

Also I would never infract you guys really. We had just been talking about the board I was wondering what would happen :LOL:

I cannot believe you tweeted that :LOL: I was aware of it being on youtube where it would receive an audience limited to the three or four people from my old boat. That don't impress me much.

Also I would never infract you guys really. We had just been talking about the board I was wondering what would happen :LOL:

Kev infracted me when i was a mod once. just for the lulz, and to see if i could reverse it.

I reversed the fuck out of it.

Also, niall, do you remember that one that someone gave to someone where the reason was something like "Posting a link that fucks peoples browsers"?

AND, do you remember the days when (i think it was you actually) gave a spambot an infraction for like 500 points, just to see if it would make them fuck off?

I miss being a mod :(

But the only people who view my youtube channel are people on twitter who also boat members....and now I guess everyone here :LOL: It's only on the internets because it's adorable and hilarious and it was a good night <3

But the only people who view my youtube channel are people on twitter who also boat members....and now I guess everyone here :LOL: It's only on the internets because it's adorable and hilarious and it was a good night <3

Yeah fair enough :LOL: I keep getting flashbacks to various things. *Karate chops drink to the floor*

Replied to what?

Dear Niall,

You guys are bad at responding to your e-mails.

Sincerely,

Me.

If it's the board@muse.mu address then that's Blee who deals with it (but I'll have a look at it now if there's something that needs immediate consideration), I try to check my email every day but sometimes it takes us a while to discuss matters in emails that I receive there between the mods.

Replied to what?

If it's the board@muse.mu address then that's Blee who deals with it (but I'll have a look at it now if there's something that needs immediate consideration), I try to check my email every day but sometimes it takes us a while to discuss matters in emails that I receive there between the mods.

I sent an email to niall@muse.mu or whatever yours is, and got no reply. I only know that Sammy apparently read it? But no reply. That was a while ago.

I sent an email to niall@muse.mu or whatever yours is, and got no reply. I only know that Sammy apparently read it? But no reply. That was a while ago.

Yeah I remember now. Sorry, I actually wrote a reply to it but it never got sent as I hadn't configured the SMTP server for my new mail app properly. I can send the reply anyway if you still want it.

If that happens again just send a follow up email. Chances are I've just forgotten to send the reply or something like that has happened again. Or just bitch at one of the mods for a reply - any email I get regarding moderator decisions is posted here for further discussion.

Yeah I remember now. Sorry, I actually wrote a reply to it but it never got sent as I hadn't configured the SMTP server for my new mail app properly. I can send the reply anyway if you still want it.

If that happens again just send a follow up email. Chances are I've just forgotten to send the reply or something like that has happened again. Or just bitch at one of the mods for a reply - any email I get regarding moderator decisions is posted here for further discussion.

I would like the reply, if you don't mind. :happy:

Replied to what?

I sent two (as far as I remember) e-mails to you and two through the contact form here during my ban, as I felt that I was wrongfully banned, but I received only one reply from the contact form stating the reason for my ban.

I sent two (as far as I remember) e-mails to you and two through the contact form here during my ban, as I felt that I was wrongfully banned, but I received only one reply from the contact form stating the reason for my ban.

Those get sent to board@muse.mu so I imagine that would be Blee dealing with it, but I never personally received the emails. I'll ask Blee to post any emails we get through there to the board when she's next on here though.

Ari - I'll send that email tomorrow as I won't be on my laptop today and it's stored in the mail app on it.

Archived