Dear Niall

Neil.

Well the use of the word "gay" seems to come up rather frequently.

Bit gay really.

It also came up because I and others dislike the use of the word "gay" as a negative. I've been here since the beginning of time and I think because Niall is an openly gay man he is getting the brunt of the shit for a decision I was applying before he was even a mod.

• 2 weeks later...
Why does it say 'Never' for the Gallery if you're not signed in, whilst Banter etc. say 'Private' and why wasn't there any explanation or forewarning for this change?

Because Gallery is a postless category forum. And because it isn't really a major structural change, just something that should have been done a long time ago that effects non-users and banned people, and mildly inconveniences those who haven't logged in yet. Keeps google's spiders out of the sex threads etc.

Because Gallery is a postless category forum. And because it isn't really a major structural change, just something that should have been done a long time ago that effects non-users and banned people, and mildly inconveniences those who haven't logged in yet. Keeps google's spiders out of the sex threads etc.

OK, thanks. I still don't get the Gallery thing, the word 'Never' just seems odd...but nevermind.

Yeah, you're right, it is weird that it says "Never" while the others say private, guess that's just the way vbulletins permission settings respond to posts being in a forum, but that's the reason for the difference.

• 1 month later...

Well... Poap hasn't won best poap in ages, and maybe a "we miss you" type category for old mods might be kinda fun.

In anycase, the reason I ask about your PhD is, i heard from some guy that knows this other guy that knows this guy who said that there's some conspiracy that Niall, the admin from the muse website, totally helped to write the new radiohead album - the 2nd law - because he's doing a phd in physics.

is trufax?

If that was true then it wouldn't be full of stupid errors that anyone with an AS in physics could see through. Literally school boy errors, Matt. If I helped write it it would be a better album. :yesey:

I bet you threw in errors to throw people off. That's what I'd do.

Archived