Dear Niall

Neil.

That box around the title you see in the forum, the cell the thread title occupies in the table.

Ya ... ok.

He means this

threadbox.jpg

Double click next to the title of the thread (in the same "box"), and not on the link itself. I always thought only mods and admins could do that though, unless it was changed recently?

Thanks.

I get what you are saying but it doesn't seem to work. Perhaps it's only for mods and admins.

He means this

threadbox.jpg

Double click next to the title of the thread (in the same "box"), and not on the link itself. I always thought only mods and admins could do that though, unless it was changed recently?

Yeah I remember when that function first came onto the board but I was never able to do it.

Can you edit the post, then click "Go Advanced" then edit the title that way?

Only edits the title header of the first post.

Dear Niall,

thank you for your reply in the "Nero produced track" thread. I read the actual rules like you advised. But I still think I am right regarding your intentional creation of false information about the band. Furthermore I think album information is also information about the band,

I quote the publicly available rules of the Muse Messageboard:

Do not knowingly post false information about the band

Do not create false information about the band in order to sincerely mislead other users. We want to ensure that information shared regarding the band is factually accurate. Additionally, do not link to or otherwise share fan fiction regarding the band or anyone closely associated with them as this content is not appropriate for the band's official message board..

How can I be sure that you not "sincerely mislead other users".

Please do not say use your common sense in your defence. There is no common sense on Muse Messageboard.

Maybe there are other "actual rules" for admins I am not aware of. If that is the case, I say sorry in advance.

Other than that I want to notice that there is a dot too much at the end of the quoted paragraph of the Muse Messageboard rules. I ask you for correction of this gross grammatical error. It looks horrible.

Sincerely your Strangeseas

Are you being serious here? I took an image people are already disputing and added the name of a fake song to it that definitely isn't on the album in Time New Roman font and you think I'm trying to sincerely mislead people? You do know that "Atrocity Vector" is not on the album, yes? Here's the link to when it was announced: http://muse.mu/news,the-2nd-law-tracklisting-unveiled_1369.htm?f=news&pg=1 So when you see an image that has a fake title of the song haphazardly written on in a default Microsoft font you know that it is definitely not an attempt to sincerely mislead anyone.

Okay. The joke was definitely lost on me!

Other than that I want to notice that there is a dot too much at the end of the quoted paragraph of the Muse Messageboard rules. I ask you for correction of this gross grammatical error. It looks horrible.

There is really a dot to much at the end. :p

I thought you would get the joke. That line should have made it clear. :supersad:

How can I be sure that you not "sincerely mislead other users".

Please do not say use your common sense in your defence. There is no common sense on Muse Messageboard.

Neyt time it will be obvious. :fear:

(Maybe you thought newbies are really that dumb. :$)

You can, you can double click on it like before and it looks like you can do it through the advanced edit on the post.

At least that's what I can see.

The advanced edit just edits the title on the first post but not the actual thread.

And no matter where I double click nothing happens.

I think maybe there's a time limit on the edit like how you can edit a post without the "last edited by XXX and XXX" message showing up for a few minutes.

So I can only edit the title within a certain amount of time of making the thread?

@Dore

How did the title for your boat change?

Archived