Dear Niall

Neil.

• 2 weeks later...
Dearest Niall,

I don't really give a fuck what some of the boardies say, the current mod staff are lovely. Being serious, look, no spidey pics or nothing.

#lessthanthree

Neil

Thank you Neil, I think they're lovely too! :)

Apart from Sammy.

Dear Niall,

Mother has been quite depressed/angry/generally irritable lately (not for the reason you think). Should I just keep my distance or what?

P.S. Just a random question.

Sometimes people push others away without really meaning or wanting to. Maybe it's best to just try to understand until it becomes apparent how best to act, and let her know you're there for her :)

Thank you Niall :happy: Now I am no longer confused :awesome:

You're welcome :)

is Sammy like the new Olly? He's sent me various lovely messages over the time he's been mod.

Hah no Sammy is lovely too really. Olly is just eternal worst mod. I'm not even sure why though. :LOL:

Dearest Niall,

I don't really give a fuck what some of the boardies say, the current mod staff are lovely. Being serious, look, no spidey pics or nothing.

#lessthanthree

Neil

:kiss:

(And personally, I love the spidey pics!)

Thank you Neil, I think they're lovely too! :)

:kiss:

Apart from Sammy.

:LOL: But he's our favorite racist. :yesey:

Dear Niall,

I hope you had a nice pumpkin spiced latte today. I am determined to try one before winter when they phase them out.

Love,

Jessica

Kelly Ann/Bellapod, I really hope you get your ticket thing sorted. Like Pam said, I'd go the phone call route instead of email. I wonder if this is an itunes fail or a Muse fail....

Dearest Niall,

#lessthanthree

Neil

I agree with this too.

Aw, you're both lovely. :happy:

Archived