Dear Niall

Neil.

I think hovercrafts were intended in the 1950s...so um, from then. You'll have one soon enough if you play nice I'm sure and like the rest will probably be far too perverse for reason. Uni is mostly fine, but the last 6 months of a PhD are usually horribly stressful from what I hear so I'll be having fun with that.

Dearest Niall,

Did a quick google search on hovercraft. Apparently they exist for water traveling purposes. It would be a cool career goal if you decided to build a hovercraft for regular in the city driving. I don't know if you saw Star Wars but like the cars they had in that series. I imagine a lot of that is impossible but still ... I would like to know at least someone out there is trying.

Also, I already have a loveboat ... Das Boot

Thanks Sammy.

Dear Niall/Off Road Vehicle,

Wtf is with all the misplaced animosity on the board these days? Do not want. We need more of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81bg3tCqHtw

<3 <3 <3,

Neil

edit:

also, as you know, every mod gets complained about at some stage or another, and there's occasionally random bitching and moaning about people's posts getting deleted/edited by mods. If you want to edit that post to sound all ragey and fuck-the-system-y, feel free, just to comply with banter trends. I just don't see the point.

I'll post my reply at a later date because my not at all interesting reply will probably be interpreted as me saying that half the board should be marched to a pit and shot in the back or something at the moment :)

Dear Niall,

Just for posting that, you're going to get a shitstrom of complaints. #TeamNiall

Fuck the neighsayers,

Neil

Archived