Darkest Muse song?

c0nor

Considering Matt said he imagined a man going to work and the proceeding to murder everyone there when writing Ruled By Secrecy I'd say it's either that or Megalomania.

The other 'dark' songs aren't really as dark as they are just Matt being pissed off at someone whereas these two songs talk about pretty disturbing things IMO.

My Top Dark Five

Dark Shines

Megalomania

Ruled By Secrecy

Take A Bow

MK Ultra

---

Maybe Microcuts and Unnatural too, but no Apocalypse, because Matt said isn't a song about the end of the world, is a song about the people who want to control other people using the fear of a possible end.

My Top Dark Five

Dark Shines

Megalomania

Ruled By Secrecy

Take A Bow

MK Ultra

---

Maybe Microcuts and Unnatural too, but no Apocalypse, because Matt said isn't a song about the end of the world, is a song about the people who want to control other people using the fear of a possible end.

You think MK Ultra is darker than Micro Cuts, Spiral Static, Hyper Music etc.? :wtf:

You think MK Ultra is darker than Micro Cuts, Spiral Static, Hyper Music etc.? :wtf:

More than Spiral Static and Hyper Music of course, and for Micro Cuts, i really don't know, the two are very dark. But think that MK Ultra is about mind rape, this is a true nightmare :LOL: