Darkest Muse song?

c0nor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
What is it about?

"It's about this man who's come back from work and he's just shot everyone and killed everyone, and he's come back to his wife with a load of blood all over his hands going 'I've just blown it ... I lost it ... I lost the plot.'

"The reason being because its slowly dawning on him that everything he is doing is out of his power."

yeh RBS, showbiz, megalomania and stockholm syndrome - always makes me think about this brilliant book I read [spoiler=plot]about a girl who got kidnapped and taken to the middle of nowhere in a desert with this weird man and over time she got to know him and then got bitten by a snake and he genuinly loved her so took her to hospital and turned himself in and she asked for him and said he wasn't a bad guy and everyone told her she had SS and she said 'no no you dont understand he isn't a bad guy'

to be honest I find explorers dark in a way that the lyrics don't reflect the music and if you really think about what you're singing it's pretty much pure despair

yeh RBS, showbiz, megalomania and stockholm syndrome - always makes me think about this brilliant book I read [spoiler=plot]about a girl who got kidnapped and taken to the middle of nowhere in a desert with this weird man and over time she got to know him and then got bitten by a snake and he genuinly loved her so took her to hospital and turned himself in and she asked for him and said he wasn't a bad guy and everyone told her she had SS and she said 'no no you dont understand he isn't a bad guy'

to be honest I find explorers dark in a way that the lyrics don't reflect the music and if you really think about what you're singing it's pretty much pure despair

Name of the book?