Darkest Muse song?

c0nor

Forced In always gives me the creeps.

Haha, an old girlfriend of mine used to say the same thing. Said it gave her nightmares. As for me, it's got to be RBS. "Wash the blood off your hands" is pretty dark. The music really sets a perfect atmosphere for the lyrics. What a great song...

• 1 month later...

I would have to say it in this order:

1. Ruled By Secrecy
  2. Forced In
  3. Hyper Chondriac Music
  4. Con-Science
  5. Showbiz

I used Ruled By Secrecy in an anti-bullying PSA I did for drama class, and of course that coupled with my brilliant acting had me winning first prize. :awesome: I had a first person video of me hanging myself at the end. :stunned:

Ruled By Secrecy freaks me the fuck out and makes me shiver.

I would have to say it in this order:

1. Ruled By Secrecy
  2. Forced In
  3. Hyper Chondriac Music
  4. Con-Science
  5. Showbiz

I used Ruled By Secrecy in an anti-bullying PSA I did for drama class, and of course that coupled with my brilliant acting had me winning first prize. :awesome: I had a first person video of me hanging myself at the end. :stunned:

Ruled By Secrecy freaks me the fuck out and makes me shiver.

I actually was in a group that had to film a scene of someone hanged. Using some weird stuffed animal tail and sheets we made a sort of harness literally hanged the person from the ceiling. It looked pretty realistic.

I would also add Megalomania to the list

I actually was in a group that had to film a scene of someone hanged. Using some weird stuffed animal tail and sheets we made a sort of harness literally hanged the person from the ceiling. It looked pretty realistic.

I would also add Megalomania to the list

Interesting, do you have the video around by any chance?

To be honest, I've hardly listened to Megalomania and I don't know what it's about.

Interesting, do you have the video around by any chance?

To be honest, I've hardly listened to Megalomania and I don't know what it's about.

I don't think we have the video anymore. It was on the school computers and they must've cleared them by now. We never got a chance to export our own version.

I still hold that Megalomania is the darkest thing Bellamy has sung. You don't exactly have to know what it's about to see it.

• 1 month later...