They havent played Darkshines in 10 fucking years! It takes alot of balls to bring that one back from the dead, and i respect them for following through with that.

Yeah not to mention it destroys the album version. Incredible performance.

...........there are people bitching about this here?

So many things I could say...

You know, Muse didn't have to play Origin in full, nobody would have expected them to if they hadn't said they would. So those of you who are bitching can shut the fuck up, you should respect them for even doing this at all. Who gives a shit whether they play Dead Star when people at R/L get to see Origin live.

Sometimes musers can be such dicks.

i love it when you get angry dark lord :awesome:

...........there are people bitching about this here?

So many things I could say...

You know, Muse didn't have to play Origin in full, nobody would have expected them to if they hadn't said they would. So those of you who are bitching can shut the fuck up, you should respect them for even doing this at all. Who gives a shit whether they play Dead Star when people at R/L get to see Origin live.

Sometimes musers can be such dicks.

I made a post earlier, but I think the ones who are bitching were the ones too optimistic about the set (again, I saw so many people expecting Dead Star to happen, even the same people who doubted something like CE in other shows, as if they forgot this is Muse :rolleyes:).

I'd just ignore them. I'm sure these gigs will eventually be considered one of the greatest moments in Muse history (a lot already give it that title). Such an extensive setup for what I'm sure Muse knows was a great album. They haven't done something like this for two gigs unless you count the HAARP stage for the 3 stadiums shows in the BH&R tour.

Setlist was exactly what I was expecting, and for the first time in a long time, that's a really good thing. I can't wait for the broadcast to be up for download cause I'll be using some of that footage for a video.

Btw, did anyone ever notice that in Hullabaloo Muse played all of OoS except Darkshines? I was always jealous of that fact, and now I can add R&L to that list.

I made a post earlier, but I think the ones who are bitching were the ones too optimistic about the set (again, I saw so many people expecting Dead Star to happen, even the same people who doubted something like CE in other shows, as if they forgot this is Muse :rolleyes:).

I'd just ignore them. I'm sure these gigs will eventually be considered one of the greatest moments in Muse history (a lot already give it that title). Such an extensive setup for what I'm sure Muse knows was a great album. They haven't done something like this for two gigs unless you count the HAARP stage for the 3 stadiums shows in the BH&R tour.

Setlist was exactly what I was expecting, and for the first time in a long time, that's a really good thing. I can't wait for the broadcast to be up for download cause I'll be using some of that footage for a video.

Btw, did anyone ever notice that in Hullabaloo Muse played all of OoS except Darkshines? I was always jealous of that fact, and now I can add R&L to that list.

I thought they did play Darkshines at that gig, but Darkshines just wasn't on the DVD. I can't wait to see the live video(Pro shots, if not then fan shot).

I thought they did play Darkshines at that gig, but Darkshines just wasn't on the DVD. I can't wait to see the live video(Pro shots, if not then fan shot).

MuseWiki at least says Darkshines was not on the gig. I saw a bootleg once that didn't have it. If they play Darkshines that means it had full Origin.

Probably a stupid question, but when can we expect some pro-shots on YouTube??

The Reading broadcast is at 7am Monday, Syd time, so pro shots will probably appear a few hours later. :)

Or you could get up and watch it live... :p (See the thread in Media for more info)

Hullabaloo [the album itself] has Darkshines on it. Not sure how much more proof you need to prove that it was played live at one of those gigs.

The confusion for me was more which day it was played. I know it was played at one of them.

You know what hurts worse than missing Origin played live at Leeds? Knowing it'll happen again at Reading and we won't be there. Again.

feels-bad-man-muse.jpg

You know what hurts worse than missing Origin played live at Leeds? Knowing it'll happen again at Reading and we won't be there. Again.

:'( :'(

Im really tempted to listen to origin repeatedly on this four hour journey, I don't want to listen to anything else :(

Archived