What doesn't Muse playing OoS shit on?

besides Muse playing Absolution.

Its not that - its the vibe.

Mind you I'm listening now to Bring Me The Horizon. Is this singing? :LOL:

EDIT: Huh MCR bought on Brian May to jam out We Will Rock You. That's pretty cool, although OoS in full's still better.

Great photo :happy:

I wouldn't say it's rude to follow someone on Twitter. That's kind of what Twitter is for. Now, constantly bothering them about Muse would be a different story.

Yes but if you're a Muser following them then why else would you follow them but to bother them about Muse or see what they tweet about them?

Santa 3.0 :D

the carpet don't match the curtains

:chuckle:

I wouldn't say it's rude to follow someone on Twitter. That's kind of what Twitter is for. Now, constantly bothering them about Muse would be a different story.

well split the hairs then....they're being pestered about muse :p

I don't personally follow her on twitter, but if she didn't want people to follow her, then she could set her account to private.

This. I don't really care about the bands' personal lives either, but she is obviously not bothered by random people adding her, judging from the few tweets that I saw.

Whoa, Why do you people all are mad because off that one sentence?

75% of the posts during the end of the gig were about dead star. I think 99% from us were hoping Muse plays that song. So was I.

I'm a little bit disappointed about the greatest hit show, It's still incredible that Muse did a full 2 hour gig, and plays OoS. And I'm so excited to watch the broadcast on Sunday.

But I complained about one little thing (which most of the people were doing like the whole Resistance Tour)...

Archived