Staff Departures - Cath, Gemsy, Neil & Olly

kev

Hello all,

As any of you who've been following the mod stuff are aware we have a few staff members leaving the team and I'd just like to thank them all for their hard work and dedication over the years.

Cath has been with us forever it seems, far longer than I've been involved and probably longer than almost every member here remembers. For her many years here she's always been an active member of the community and I hope this continues for years to come.

Gemsy has seemingly been the boards favourite mod for years now (according to the board awards). She's put many years modding in and posting in and is still one of the biggest personalities on the board.

Neil joined us a year or 2 ago to take on the difficult task of moderating Kit & Tab, which is now a far less hostile place!

Olly joined us the same time as Neil and in contrast to Gemsy rocketed straight to the top of worst mod poll. Despite this popularity set back he's always been a dedicated member of the team and been active

I hope all of them will remain as members of the community.

Thanks again!

Thank you so much you lot :happy: for the entire 2 years I've been on this forum, you lot have been around and to follow in your footsteps is going to be an enormous task, but know you guys have made one hell of an impact on this board and I don't think anyone will ever forget you!

Again, thank you so much, you guys are amazing :awesome:

the only one that distresses me is Gemsy. She was pretty much the only reason I ended up continuing to post on this site as she welcomed me when I was new to the board and quite nervous. As a result of her kindness I have ended up interacting with many people I value, so I'd like to express thanks here. I hope your future is filled with amazing events, people, and healthy dogs.

As a further note G unite, I did not delete you from my facebook, I just deleted my account. I imagine you didn't notice, but I figured I'd let you know nonetheless.

I remember when Gemsy was made a mod. She has always been really friendly and fun. :D She was the first person ever that I said hello to from the messageboard (at Reading, one year). And I still can't quite believe that Cath is "going".

Good luck to the n00bs. Can't wait to see what all the new and exciting ideas are.

the only one that distresses me is Gemsy. She was pretty much the only reason I ended up continuing to post on this site as she welcomed me when I was new to the board and quite nervous. As a result of her kindness I have ended up interacting with many people I value, so I'd like to express thanks here. I hope your future is filled with amazing events, people, and healthy dogs.

As a further note G unite, I did not delete you from my facebook, I just deleted my account. I imagine you didn't notice, but I figured I'd let you know nonetheless.

<3 THANK YOU so much Sventingtigo. :'(

In the corner of the morning in the past...

I remember when Gemsy was made a mod. She has always been really friendly and fun. :D She was the first person ever that I said hello to from the messageboard (at Reading, one year). And I still can't quite believe that Cath is "going".

Good luck to the n00bs. Can't wait to see what all the new and exciting ideas are.

Awww, yeah that was a good day, being asked if I wanted to be a mod, completely out of the blue! And it's been fun, and trying at times, but mostly just excellent. :D

I have been joking that I could go back to my old Muse Approved Perv ways and start calling people numpties and n00bs and making joke threads for Tom Kirk in Main Muse. But I won't, I'll continue to be WELL-BEHAVED.

I don't want to get infracted. :LOL:

And that Reading was still the best. :LOL: BIG GREEN n00bsticks!

Archived