I think they are considering a few rare songs in general tbh. Assassin, Hoodoo, City of Delusion etc.

But Exo Politics is rarer than all of those. I seriously am, like the only person that defends it against everything else on BHaR.

It would be nice to hear Glorious get played. I never understood why they didn't it play it more.

I swear the one performance I've seen on youtube wasn't that great, but I would absolutely love to see it done well, like with Futurism.

Considering this may be a reaction to the summer setlist polls, as well as just OoS 10th anniversary, songs like Assassin which constantly featured in the top 5 actually might have a chance I think. (along with the rest of OoS :D)

But Exo Politics is rarer than all of those. I seriously am, like the only person that defends it against everything else on BHaR.

I swear the one performance I've seen on youtube wasn't that great, but I would absolutely love to see it done well, like with Futurism.

Hey, I enjoy Exo-Politics very much. Particularly the performance at Wembley Arena 2006, I thought it was brilliant, despite the shit quality of the video on YouTube. I think it has a chance too, I was just giving a few examples.

As for Glorious, I liked how raw and unpolished it was. I thought it was fantastic based on some videos and the only proper audio recording of it.

Considering this may be a reaction to the summer setlist polls, as well as just OoS 10th anniversary, songs like Assassin which constantly featured in the top 5 actually might have a chance I think. (along with the rest of OoS :D)

Precisely.

I'm hoping they consider Assassin for the 'big rock-out at the end'.

I would lose my mind if they played Assassin.

It would be nice to hear Glorious get played. I never understood why they didn't it play it more.

I <3 Glorious.

placing my bets on dead star.

Yeah, I think we've a huge chance of seeing it.

Don't forget that what makes sense to you will not necessarily make sense to Muse :p

I think you're maybe being a little too optimistic. Not to put a downer on things. But hell, maybe you're right.

Have we met? I'm like one of the least optimistic people EVER when it comes to Muse.

Glorious and Assassin - little to no chance. I was just commenting on how awesome I think they are.

DS, I think so.

What could have the big rockout? Stockholm's the obvious choice but like Assassin or New Born could easily do it.

Could Matt keep Bliss going extended style for minutes and minutes?

I'd feel a bit cheated if the big rock-out turned out to be SS. I mean, I love the song but it would hardly be a treat.

Edit: when I say a bit cheated, I mean a LOT cheated.

Let's think about it: which songs could they use for a big rock-out ending?

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia (I personally don't think of it as much of a "rocker", but whatever)

Hyper Music

Dead Star

Bliss (Probably early in the set though)

The Small Print (?)

Showbiz (not very likely, but meh)

Micro Cuts (not very likely either. Probably early in the set if it gets played)

Assassin

Am I missing anything?

Have we met? I'm like one of the least optimistic people EVER when it comes to Muse.

Glorious and Assassin - little to no chance. I was just commenting on how awesome I think they are.

DS, I think so.

Haha, yeah, I noticed you tend to be. ;) But yeah, Dead Star is a possibility, and it would be amazing, no doubt.

Stockholm Syndrome

Knights of Cydonia (I personally don't think of it as much of a "rocker", but whatever)

Hyper Music

Dead Star

The Small Print (?)

Micro Cuts (not very likely either. Probably early in the set if it gets played)

Assassin

Am I missing anything?

You forgot Yes Please and Agitated. ;)

I wonder if they'll play Dead Star with the Micro Cuts outro? The one they did in Japan last year. If Matt doesn't feel up to actually singing Micro Cuts it might be an option for them to consider. I really wanna see Dead Star in some shape or form, and if they're playing song 'spanning their career', Muscle Museum.

Stockholm Syndrome

Hyper Music

Dead Star

The Small Print (?)

Assassin

Am I missing anything?

Assassin would be an amazing closer. Not going to happen.

Knights can do one, seriously.

Haha, yeah, I noticed you tend to be. ;) But yeah, Dead Star is a possibility, and it would be amazing, no doubt.

Good, good. :happy:

DS should happen.

Archived