thank you SO much for that!

OMG, i dont think i have ever been happier for getting tickets to a gig. im not usually one for many expectations or hype, but reading and leeds this year seems like it's going to be ridiculously spectacular.

Looking into B-sides and rarities, OoS pitchfork cover stage design, "proper rock-out at the end"...

...They might actually be serious about this.

i dont think the idea is to play b-sides and songs they havent played for a long time - more that b-sides and rarities was one of the options they considered before they decided to make it 'all about OOS'.

of course, rarities will be included if they do focus so much on OOS, but it sounds like the b-sides/rarities was a different idea altogether.

that might still happen in the future, who knows.

i dont think the idea is to play b-sides and songs they havent played for a long time - more that b-sides and rarities was one of the options they considered before they decided to make it 'all about OOS'.

of course, rarities will be included if they do focus so much on OOS, but it sounds like the b-sides/rarities was a different idea altogether.

that might still happen in the future, who knows.

Possibly. Either way it sounds like going to both festivals is a win-win situation for everyone involved.

B-Side and rarities?

Older songs that never got a look in?

Not similar to Wembley?

Unique?

HURRAH.

fuck me. glorious, easily, crying shame, futurism, hyper chrondiac music...

if any of them got played and i'm not there i'd die.

Archived