Yep, I know that all added up in our heads to Exo pts 1,2 and 3. But maybe their minds were elsewhere and they thought what they actually did would be as special for us as it was for them.

Of course. No denying that what they did was special to them. It was still the biggest disappointment since...since the last time Muse made a statement about the future :awesome:

If we keep our expectations low and something really awesome happens, it would make it seem better and more surprising than if we had high expectations initially. Therefore, I say they will only play GL from OoS.

Edit: And when I say GL, what I really mean is FG ;)

If we keep our expectations low and something really awesome happens, it would make it seem better and more surprising than if we had high expectations initially. Therefore, I say they will only play GL from OoS.

Edit: And when I say GL, what I really mean is FG ;)

I still can't decide to if i should get a ticket.... :unsure: if my expectations are low, i won't go. I've been disappointed by them before.

Although, in general, your opinion is a very good opinion to take. :D

I think Musers over-hyped what they actually said and were expecting too much. Exo in full would have been nice but they never actually said they'd do it.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened with Glastonbury. People confuse lying with things not turning out how they expected.

Sadly, seems this is going to happen again with Reading, we all know that high expectations leads to big disappointments :p

Yeah, that's exactly what happened with Glastonbury. People confuse lying with things not turning out how they expected.

Sadly, seems this is going to happen again with Reading, we all know that high expectations leads to big disappointments :p

I feel the same, I see people already formulating set lists for a 2 hour gig that's 5 months away and I just think :wtf::noey:

Of course I hope for a particular 3 or 4 songs, but mainly I'm just going to not think about what they might play and enjoy it when it comes, usually works for me. Seriously, I didn;t even know what the stage set was going to be like before I went to Wembley last time :LOL:

Yes I have. Again, how can you be excited if they decide to play rarities once and never play a proper gig again after that?

Of course, this is slightly overdoing it, but you get what I mean ;)

Those rarities were probably going to go anyway. This is Muse saying 'come and hear them one last time'. What's not to be excited about?

Are you just bitter because you're not going? :p

Those rarities were probably going to go anyway. This is Muse saying 'come and hear them one last time'. What's not to be excited about?

Are you just bitter because you're not going? :p

No, no quite :p

If anything, I'd be bitter for them (almost) acknowledging that these are the better gigs, and then deciding that they don't want to give them anymore... People have been begging for proper setlists for years and when they finally give in they mention that it's a one-off, and indicate that the setlists will get even worse after that... So yeah, it's a single high followed by many lows... I'd rather have them give one epically popular Twilight gig or whatever (like the first night at Wembley last autumn), which would then be followed by all proper gigs for the rest of Muse's existence :p

Ah well... "good, epic, fantastic, raw, unpredictable Muse" is not going to make a return... it's just that it's taking me way too long (the past five years or so) to come to terms with it ;)

Archived