Ah yes, that was epic. I was like "Oh well, New Born now...MKU?" and then "omg MOTP, mixing things up" and finally "BLIIIIIISS!!!"

Aside from a simple "FUCK YEAH!" at the start of MOTP that's pretty much how I felt. :) Even if I didn't have the privelege of otherwise of being at Wembley 1.

It would still be an amazing "wtf" moment :p

It would be a solid proof that Matt has gone completely mad. In a good way though ^^ But all in all, it really sounds like they're changing their way of thinking. Both on making music and on the live part. But hey, let's not forget that they're masters of not keeping promises. And it's now confirmed that post-tour gigs are the ones to see for hardcore Muse fans. First 2008 and now 2011.

I just hope that it will be true in the end. I mean, about going to play rarities and such in those gigs... they've lay about Glastonbury and other stuff that made people get excited.

if it's another 'lie', I can see an angry mob breaking the barriers and kicking Muse in their arse :LOL::fear:

Well if you think about it, Glastonbury was never a lie, they only said they were going to do something special, and that is what they did. But we were expecting for something else and ended up very dissapointed, but even if we liked it or not, it was something special, for them at least.

The setlists poll is another story.

So yeah, I just hope this happens, I am trying to not to get very excited

Well if you think about it, Glastonbury was never a lie, they only said they were going to do something special, and that is what they did. But we were expecting for something else and ended up very dissapointed, but even if we liked it or not, it was something special, for them at least.

The setlists poll is another story.

So yeah, I just hope this happens, I am trying to not to get very excited

They talked about practicing with an orchestra :'(

Open with Dead Star and just go nuts for a bit... haww...

If they're waving goodbye to the likes of New Born (which was already starting to be phased in and out of sets during TR) and Plug In Baby, the next album better have suitable replacements. Maybe Feeling Good gets replaced by that lullaby :LOL:

I said when The Resistance was released Unnatural Selection would replace New Born and it's POSSIBLY looking more and more like it will.

I'm super pumped now especially since we get a broadcast of Reading (hopefully no cuts to any important songs)

I think Musers over-hyped what they actually said and were expecting too much. Exo in full would have been nice but they never actually said they'd do it.

Drummer Dominic Howard said the guest collaboration would be “very, very special”, but refused to be drawn any further on the subject.

"If it comes off, it'll be a huge moment for Glastonbury,” he told The Sun. "It will take it to a whole new level for us."

+That they talked about practicing with an orchestra for the performance.

Drummer Dominic Howard said the guest collaboration would be “very, very special”, but refused to be drawn any further on the subject.

"If it comes off, it'll be a huge moment for Glastonbury,” he told The Sun. "It will take it to a whole new level for us."

+That they talked about practicing with an orchestra for the performance.

Yep, I know that all added up in our heads to Exo pts 1,2 and 3. But maybe their minds were elsewhere and they thought what they actually did would be as special for us as it was for them.

Archived