If it is legit (even if the person lied I imagine gigs around that time are almost definite anyway) then I'm definitely getting tickets for London

I'm not even going to contemplate going to any Muse gigs until I've heard the new album and seen the setlists from a few gigs. If that means waiting until next year, or possibly missing out completely, so be it :)

I'm not even going to contemplate going to any Muse gigs until I've heard the new album and seen the setlists from a few gigs. If that means waiting until next year, or possibly missing out completely, so be it :)

I imagine I'll go to at least one.

The quality of the new album/setlists will determine whether I go to any more after that

I imagine I'll go to at least one.

The quality of the new album/setlists will determine whether I go to any more after that

Pretty much the same with me. I'll go to at least one gig mainly to see/experience songs from the new album, whether I go to any more depends on whether the stage/visuals/lighting etc are good enough and if the setlists have songs from the past that I haven't experienced yet.

I could try and be all bold and suave and say I'll wait until I've heard everything/seen setlists, but it's pretty obvious that when it comes down to it my historical overexcited fanboy nature will get the better of me, I'll shit myself and buy everything instantly.

I could try and be all bold and suave and say I'll wait until I've heard everything/seen setlists, but it's pretty obvious that when it comes down to it my historical overexcited fanboy nature will get the better of me, I'll shit myself and buy everything instantly.

Same here :LOL:

[YT]

[/YT]

Meh, I'm seeing Radiohead this year, Muse can wait ;)

If I had the money... :fear: *shakes fist*

Actually, I would rather go to a Radiohead gig this year instead of a Muse one - I was planning on going to their next Wembley gig anyway and that probably won't be until 2013 at some point. Now the challenge is actually managing to get a ticket...

Thing is for me I've never seen them before so crap setlist or not I'm going the first chance I get

I had that mindset for my first gig and I had a great time (although we did get a good setlist). You probably won't mind your first gig's setlist (unless it has UD or GL in it) because you're experiencing everything for the first time.

Edited by Jobby

I had that mindset for my first gig and I had a great time (although we did get a good setlist). You probably won't mind your first gig's setlist (unless it has UD or GL in it) because your experiencing everything for the first time.

Exactly :happy: I actually want a setlist full of 'classics' for the first gig I go to, after that I'll start moaning about 'hearing TIRO for the 1000th time' etc :p

* They need to keep playing Dark Shines and/or Hyper Music. Amazing live.

* Showbiz and Muscle Museum need to come back.

* Three piano songs should be minimum. Rotate rare piano tracks for one slot in the piano section, add in one piano song from the new album, and have USoE be the singalong instead of FG.

* They shouldn't be afraid to play some of the more obscure tracks from the new album. They will most likely be the best songs on there anyway.

* Citizen Erased can stay imho. Fantastic live song.

* Bring back Dead Star, if not for arena/stadium gigs then for festivals at the very least.

* Keep the songs that weren't shit on the TR tour in the setlist (no New Born, Guiding Light etc)

EDIT: * And stop fucking closing with Knights already.

This.

Wrong thread, wrong section, I know, I didn't want to open a new thread.

It seems that Dom told a fan today outside of the studio that they'll play in Paris in october and in Bologna in november, and that the album has something System Of a Down-like, mixed to electronica

*swoon*

There's no way they can close with Knights for another tour, surely? That'd just be taking the piss.

Also, in response to the Citizen Erased talk going on earlier, I can see it becoming the next Muscle Museum on the next tour. I just get the impression that they (Matt) might want to get rid of it by now and replace it with other songs. I'm not sure where I get that impression from though, just by the way the band (specifically Matt) look a bit bored sometimes or just don't look like they're feeling the energy they should get from it.

There's no way they can close with Knights for another tour, surely? That'd just be taking the piss.

Also, in response to the Citizen Erased talk going on earlier, I can see it becoming the next Muscle Museum on the next tour. I just get the impression that they (Matt) might want to get rid of it by now and replace it with other songs. I'm not sure where I get that impression from though, just by the way the band (specifically Matt) look a bit bored sometimes or just don't look like they're feeling the energy they should get from it.

I love Knights, and I want it to stay in the setlist, but it really doesn't need to be an opener or closer anymore. They already have plenty of good ones, and I'm sure this album will bring on even more.

I think you might be right about CE, but I hope that it doesn't get phaised out completely, and at least stays on rotation.

I love Knights live too, but it needs to stop closing. They need a closer for the new album cause 3 tours (or 2 and a half if you count Take A Bow) will be ridiculous. I think if they used an intro like Close Encounters or no intro at all it could be a great set closer.

* They need to keep playing Dark Shines and/or Hyper Music. Amazing live.

* Showbiz and Muscle Museum need to come back.

* Three piano songs should be minimum. Rotate rare piano tracks for one slot in the piano section, add in one piano song from the new album, and have USoE be the singalong instead of FG.

* They shouldn't be afraid to play some of the more obscure tracks from the new album. They will most likely be the best songs on there anyway.

* Citizen Erased can stay imho. Fantastic live song.

* Bring back Dead Star, if not for arena/stadium gigs then for festivals at the very least.

* Keep the songs that weren't shit on the TR tour in the setlist (no New Born, Guiding Light etc)

EDIT: * And stop fucking closing with Knights already.

:yesey:

I love Knights live too, but it needs to stop closing. They need a closer for the new album cause 3 tours (or 2 and a half if you count Take A Bow) will be ridiculous. I think if they used an intro like Close Encounters or no intro at all it could be a great set closer.

Definitely. Well, if all these RATM/Skrillex/SOAD/Hard Electronica rumors are true, I think we might just get a new closer. You can guarantee that the new opener will be from the sixth album though.