Are there any other UK festivals heavily rumoured/likely? Travelling all the way up to Derby is a bit of a pain in the arse for me

I thought they would be more strongly rumoured for T in the Park and be a big name for its new site. Apparently not.

There was also the Glasto rumour but haven't heard anything else.

Download will only show pro-shots of a few songs, as Sky Arts do their highlights. Chances are they won't be available until about three weeks after the event anyway.

Hopefully if they do Glasto we can get a whole set's worth again. Anyone know what Pinkpop/Rock Werchter are like for pro-shots?

Oh yeah. At least part of Redemption was aired on Japanese TV though.

It was close to a full performance so I can accept it. Just wish it was higher quality like the 2nd night Saitama.

Actually if the WOWOW broadcast had Survival instead of just ending on Starlight I would take it as the official tour release.

I'm still sore Coachella didn't include the Lithium cover, and the Redemption one stung.

That was the 1st weekend wasn't it?

I've gotten used to downloading videos as they come up while I can.

Same here I have some many concerts from last tour on my computer :LOL: Even coachella!

Did a proper pro-shot of Seoul ever surface as the hyper music from that gig was simply on a different level!!!

No but there was that one guy who filmed the video screens at pretty decent quality.

Yeah I know I think two thirds of the views are me :LOL: Shame that no one got a direct capture as I honestly think it is the best version of hyper music ever not so much because of the actual song but the transition from hyper music into township rebellion, into yes please and execution commentary worked so well especially with matt starting the township riff and yes please and then execution being lead by Chris. It's just one of those performances where everything cames together shame that this hasn't happened again since :(