I'm excited for the (hopefully) upcoming arena tour next autumn. Wouldn't mind if they'd start to announce it asap.

Chances are that there isn't a single date that has been finalised.

I doubt that the management themselves know when exactly that tour will start.

Dead Star and Fury. Two band favourites.

I'd be willing to bet on Dead Star being played. Not so much on Assassin.

I'm expecting to see Muscle Museum and Hyper Music come back at least once. And hopefully Micro Cuts.

Part of me wouldn't mind a bit of Apocalypse Please on the next tour, but I doubt that's one that'll come back.

perhaps the bands change of pace coincides with parting with warners, dropping the radio friendly setlists. Mixing things up every now n again can only be a good thing, creative juices are a flowing. Next year ought to have plenty of surprises

I'd say Dead Star is pretty much certain to be played a few times on the tour considering it's been played on every tour since it's creation and will probably find more places to sneak in given the presumably heavy nature of the setlists. It might even become somewhat regular.

Really hoping Space Dementia and Showbiz come back.

I'd say Dead Star is pretty much certain to be played a few times on the tour considering it's been played on every tour since it's creation and will probably find more places to sneak in given the presumably heavy nature of the setlists. It might even become somewhat regular.

Really hoping Space Dementia and Showbiz come back.

But if they have a lot of heavy stuff on the new album they'll might just stick to them and the heavier staples, and save slots for softer songs.

If I recall correctly, it's the same note that's in KoC so yeah, he does it every night.

Nah, one step above. And Matt DID struggle a bit with the G5 in KoC last tour, so I think it'll be a stretch actually. Last tour he would definitely have been able to hit it (I mean he did, in Survival), but his voice is only gonna go downhill from here. Hopefully he will make up for it by using some new techniques. Would love to hear him scream again.

Personally I wouldn't mind if he took it down to an F#5 for the Showbiz ending. Would probably sound better actually.

Edited by Tjet