Roskilde Festival has launched some kind of app with teasers so people can make guesses about which bands they are announcing next week.

One of the teasers is simply "MoMA", which is short for New York's MUSEum of Modern Art. :rolleyes:

Unless this museum has muscles in it I couldn't care less :D

That reminds me of a truly terrifying exhibit of dead, flayed bodies I once saw at a museum.

Also, that song is still so overrated.

I remember reading about that exhibit in biology back at college and your right it was terrifying but your wrong about muscle museum that song is epic although I don't get why the vocal solo at the end was never replaced with a monster guitar solo when played live, after all its what it was meant to have originally plus this would make the song easier to perform live.

Guess we can rule them out for headlining Glasto on Sunday :(

Because of Werchter? I wouldn't worry about that damanging their overall chances of being at Glasto.

Bands very often play both, if I recall correctly all 3 Glastonbury headliners in 2008 also played Werchter. If anything I'd say playing there increases the chances of them playing other festivals on the surrounding days.

I'd have thought Download confirmation would have killed off those rumours. Or are you talking outside England?

No I was just being optimistic of them playing a festival closer to home and a more convenient time:p does anyone know the quickest way for getting back to London from Download?

Drive?

I'd imagine the last train from East Midlands Parkway to London is before Muse even start. Maybe National Express have something from Leicester/Derby/Nottingham.

National Express from East Midlands Airport (across the road) is probably the best bet. There is also a megabus from Loughborough/Leicester that runs at night

First announcements for Bråvalla Festival in Sweden coming tomorrow. I think Muse are fairly likely to play considering people have been asking for them (a lot) and because it's a simple enough way of making it up to Swedes (using the term "making it up to" pretty loosely here).

EDIT:

Also think they're likely to play Roskilde.

Hope they finally end up playing in Sweden after all this time :LOL: also Roskilde is always quite interesting lineup-wise. Could consider going.

A festival is probably our best hope at this point, and while this is only going to be Bråvallas third year, they have proven that they can get big names to play.

27th of June is free - Saturday night Glastonbury headline slot confirmed

that would be the best thing, but in all seriousness though, they're not going to play 3 festivals in 3 days are they. when even was the last time they've done something like that? 2000???

that would be the best thing, but in all seriousness though, they're not going to play 3 festivals in 3 days are they. when even was the last time they've done something like that? 2000???

Not to mention going Sweden-Glastonbury-Belgium would be a logistical nightmare or very expensive to air-freight everything.