If anything, TaB should come back. :phu:

Meh, I dunno. It was a staple for the 2010 stadium gigs (and then rotated in a couple of times towards the end of the tour) but Matt was struggling with it. Most of the performances were iffy at best and he had to have a paper with the order of the lyrics (Corrupt, Hold, Spell, Risk etc) to sing it. It's a great song, but it wouldn't be all that great live anymore, I don't think.

What, really? :LOL: I had no idea.

But I think it could still be pretty great live. Or at least it could have been great last tour.

Yeah, I remember someone getting it from the stadium lift (that went out into the crowd) instead of a setlist and it literally just had those words written on it.

Do we actually have any other (or ~official~) source for download being an UK exclusive apart from Andy Copping's hashtags? :wtf: just getting my glasto hopes up again, probably for nothing... I'm sure though when they did V in 2008 it was stated even in the muse.mu news bit that it would be the only UK festival they'd play that year.

And wasn't it the same with R&L 2011? can't remember.

tbh it would seem a bit strange to me if they played all the major european festivals, and only one in their home country, and that being Download. :shifty: (just really want them to play Glastonbury haha!)

There has been no official confirmation that Download is a UK exclusive booking (except possibly a joking hashtag from Download's booker.) Considering the fact that the 27th of June (Saturday night at Glasto) is still free I think there is quite a good chance, especially as their weekend before is all over the place too.

Not to mention that Fleetwood Mac were confirmed as Isle of Wight UK festival exclusive headliners today as well.

Meh, I dunno. It was a staple for the 2010 stadium gigs (and then rotated in a couple of times towards the end of the tour) but Matt was struggling with it. Most of the performances were iffy at best and he had to have a paper with the order of the lyrics (Corrupt, Hold, Spell, Risk etc) to sing it. It's a great song, but it wouldn't be all that great live anymore, I don't think.

Matt's voice was at its lowest during TR tour. If he could pull off the Follow Me chorus and Survival during T2L, Take A Bow shouldn't be that difficult.

On a side note, I really hope he uses his voice more strategically next album so we can have more consistent live performances. He almost achieved it in Madness, but the only two lines in the song that are high notes are the ones that he has the hardest time singing live. :LOL: