Or they have (at least) two stage sets because looking at their tour dates, they simply can't move around just one :stunned:

Google Maps says it should take a day's travel from the Finnish festival to the Swedish one, and a further day to Werchter Festival, while Pinkpop to Download can be an overnight. But depends on what the band has booked I guess.

I suppose if its a simple stage like the 2014 festival production transporting it should be easy enough.

Soo... Looking past the festivals, what do we reckon the touring is gonna be like towards the end of 2015 through to 2016 (possibly 2017)?

Yep, I'd imagine arenas 2015/2016, stadiums 2016 and more arenas late 2016 and maybe something 2017 but unlikely. This would be my logical guess anyway :D

Download organiser Andy Copping has claimed on Twitter that Muse at Download is a UK festival exclusive, which all but rules out Glastonbury I'm afraid.

I'm with him. I reckon they're a UK exclusive. Especially considering the fact that they're doing a very different festival from their usual thing... yeah. I'd put money on the exclusivity. Glastonbury tends to rotate its headliners quite infrequently, whereas Download and other rock festivals do it a little more often. So yeah, if anyone wants to make a bet, I'd put money on Dowload being Muse's only UK festival appearance next summer!

I kinda hope it is, it will make it that bit more special. As I said previously, Download is not the type of festival I'd go to, I'm purely going on the Saturday just for Muse, so if its true and they are exclusive, I'd be very happy. There is a part of me hoping Reading announces them as Headliners though, which I believe is tomorrow night. The announcement that is.

I don't think R&L and Download usually share headliners in the same year - you can pretty much count Muse out of that one. But yeah, the rumours suggest either The Libertines, Mumford and Sons or Linkin Park will be announced tonight.

If those are the three headliners then it is arguably the worst headliners R&L have ever had (even though I like Linkin Park).

I don't think R&L and Download usually share headliners in the same year - you can pretty much count Muse out of that one. But yeah, the rumours suggest either The Libertines, Mumford and Sons or Linkin Park will be announced tonight.

If those are the three headliners then it is arguably the worst headliners R&L have ever had (even though I like Linkin Park).

Last years was worse I think (except QOTSA.) Arctic Monkeys and Blink 182 are dreadful.

I realllllly want them to do R&L.

Next year i'm going to Reading whoever plays, but it would make it even better if Muse were playing. I've heard rumours of Metallica and The Libertines. Hmm. I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

They will be doing either R&L and Glastonbury within the next couple of years, and wouldn't do both in the same year. Although, they did do Glasto and T in the Park in 2010!

Also, I've been away from the boards for a month or so- any news on the supposed Dublin gig?

Also, I've been away from the boards for a month or so- any news on the supposed Dublin gig?

All we still know is what was said earlier "Muse. Dublin. June 2015. Stay tuned" or whatever they said, something like that. If it happens my money's still on Marlay. Lol at the people on boards.ie thinking it might be the Aviva.