http://youtu.be/5r-e7_M7_Lk?t=3m38s

There's a bit of info on their future plans in the end

They may be coming back to North America in August (hope it doesn't interfere with their Russian plans :mad:) and do one festival there

I immediately thought Lollapalooza, but they just played that in 2010. I can't imagine they'd go back so soon hey? Bonnaroo perhaps?

The radio station that did this interview (my staple station at work :D) puts on a mini 1 day festival the first weekend in September every year. Considering the amount of insane ass kissing they've done regarding Muse since The 2nd Law came out, I have to wonder. Miniscule chances probably, but I bet they're trying/have tried to get Muse.

I immediately thought Lollapalooza, but they just played that in 2010. I can't imagine they'd go back so soon hey? Bonnaroo perhaps?

The radio station that did this interview (my staple station at work :D) puts on a mini 1 day festival the first weekend in September every year. Considering the amount of insane ass kissing they've done regarding Muse since The 2nd Law came out, I have to wonder. Miniscule chances probably, but I bet they're trying/have tried to get Muse.

As much as I would love it, I don't think they will be doing Bonnaroo since they have gigs in Europe on June 10, 15, and 18 and Bonnaroo is June 13-16.

I'm not sure if Chris meant there might be one US music festival sometime this summer, or if in August when they come back to the US...

As much as I would love it, I don't think they will be doing Bonnaroo since they have gigs in Europe on June 10, 15, and 18 and Bonnaroo is June 13-16.

I'm not sure if Chris meant there might be one US music festival sometime this summer, or if in August when they come back to the US...

Ahhhh that would make sense. I thought Bonnaroo was in August for some reason.

I think he meant there may be one in August. I can't imagine they would jump over for a festival in the middle of the stadium tour.

April 6th. I contacted someone at CID Entertainment about this and he confirmed the VIP pkg is real and confirmed. He could not confirm the gig itself, but said we had to wait for an official announcement.

BUT YAY OMG I'M EXCITE! :batman::facemelt: Hurry up, Muse!!!

I wonder why the delay in officially announcing this one. Go go go!

Watching Biffy Clyro's acoustic set on Absolute Radio made me think about how Muse could totally do an acoustic set. I think it would be cool to hear acoustic versions of songs like Follow Me and Madness. (and they could play some rarities too :ninja:)

And then pigs could fly while we have a snowball fight in the fiery pits of hell.

Aaaand it's gone. :shifty:

:indiff:

Do you think the gig is still going to happen? I was hoping Muse management just told them to take down the page until the official announcement. But I'm pretty nervous.

Well, since the Facebook invite page kind of blew up and everyone was like "Wow, Muse hasn't even announced the date yet omg," I'm thinking they had to take it down because they messed up. The guy yesterday told me the VIP experience was confirmed. I can't imagine Muse would wait this long to announce a date, and then be on the cusp of making it official, and then decide "nah."

Stadium Tour is getting closer sooo.. any expectations of the setlist?? Maybe something like this one: ?^

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Dead Star / Muscle Museum

Resistance

Interlude + Hysteria / Map of the Problematique

Bliss / Citizen Erased / (Fury)

Explorers / Big Freeze / Animals

Sunburn / United States of Eurasia / Ruled By Secrecy

Follow Me

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Plug In Baby / New Born

Stockholm Syndrome

Isolated System

Uprising

Knights Of Cydonia

Exogenesis Overture / (Space Dementia)

Survival

Take a Bow

I don't remember that interview but in another interview Chris was asked if they'd do any American festivals this year. He said no, except maybe one in August. The most logical one would be Lollapalooza, which hasn't, as far as I know, released their line-up. However, Muse headlined there in 2011 so you'd think that the festival would opt for someone else.