What do you think the chances are of them ACTUALLY bringing the outdoor stadium set up to Australia they mentioned last year? That way I'd be able to use my Ticketmaster gift card that I got for Christmas :p pretty sure all Rod Laver events go through ticketek...

Hello!

So... is the 2nd law tour like The Resistance Tour in that MUSE will tour the states again in the fall? or is this the only leg? I could not get tickets to the Boston show and I do not think MUSE have been to RI since the 2005 campus tour, when they where not really known in the states. Please, Muse. Please give Providence, Rhode Island another chance and come to The Dunkin Donuts Center here in Prov.! The arena sits 15,00 and you would sell out very quickly! please! for the fans in RI! I approve this message. :)

Please let this be true. And I'd prefer an Arena tour over Stadiums.

Where did you hear this?

I'd personally prefer stadiums...Better atmosphere, longer and better setlist and a change from the last 2 proper tours which have both been arenas.

But a fan spoke to the tech guys in Europe and asked about the Aussie tour and was told it's late this year, is probably going to be arenas and promoted by Live Nation.

Splendour isn't announced until mid March...

I reckon Muse won't be announced until at least April.

Edit: Unless they are coming here in August, which could work. Straight after Summersonic on 11th August, there is a quite convenient gap before Rock in Rio on 14th September...

Edited by sebby aka pup

I'd personally prefer stadiums...Better atmosphere, longer and better setlist and a change from the last 2 proper tours which have both been arenas.

But a fan spoke to the tech guys in Europe and asked about the Aussie tour and was told it's late this year, is probably going to be arenas and promoted by Live Nation.

True, but you'd have to cue up like crazy for Stadiums and I am much too lazy.

Still, if those splendor rumors are true I will be one happy camper.

Splendour isn't announced until mid March...

I reckon Muse won't be announced until at least April.

Edit: Unless they are coming here in August, which could work. Straight after Summersonic on 11th August, there is a quite convenient gap before Rock in Rio on 14th September...

That could well just be South East Asia gigs though.

Talking of the stadiums, aren't Muse meant to be announcing Danish and Russian gigs?

True, but you'd have to cue up like crazy for Stadiums and I am much too lazy.

Still, if those splendor rumors are true I will be one happy camper.

It'll be similar times for lining up if you want to get barrier for stadiums or arenas. Last time I got to the venue at midday and just made barrier...

The Splendour rumours aren't true though. Muse are playing Helsinki on the Saturday of the Splendour weekend.