Stadium Tour is getting closer sooo.. any expectations of the setlist?? Maybe something like this one: ?^

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive Black Hole

Panic Station

Dead Star / Muscle Museum

Resistance

Interlude + Hysteria / Map of the Problematique

Bliss / Citizen Erased / (Fury)

Explorers / Big Freeze / Animals

Sunburn / United States of Eurasia / Ruled By Secrecy

Follow Me

Madness

Undisclosed Desires

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Plug In Baby / New Born

Stockholm Syndrome

Isolated System

Uprising

Knights Of Cydonia

Exogenesis Overture / (Space Dementia)

Survival

Take a Bow

I think the word is 'optimistic'

Is it true that there was an interview where Dom had to stop Matt from blabbing about a festival?

Reading and Glasto are the only big ones still TBA

(There's also R1BW and Hard Rock Calling)

The Oxegen line up hasn't been announced yet. I still think an Irish date will happen.

Yeah, sucks for the US to have one or two gigs cancelled/not happening.

To be fair it might actually cheaper and/or easier for Swedes to travel to Finland/Denmark/Estonia/Norway than for many people in the States to travel across to other states. Obviously the bigger obstacle is that Finnish&Norway gigs are usually sold out by that point, but Estonia would have made a doable make-up gig.

Yeah, sucks for the US to have one or two gigs cancelled/not happening.

Yeah sucks for those who had tickets to the Nassau too.

To be fair it might actually cheaper and/or easier for Swedes to travel to Finland/Denmark/Estonia/Norway than for many people in the States to travel across to other states. Obviously the bigger obstacle is that Finnish&Norway gigs are usually sold out by that point, but Estonia would have made a doable make-up gig.

Northeast area is pretty easy to travel across. The rest, yeah, it's a bit of a long travel time.

How far is the closest gig for you?

Probably Missouri, an 11 hr drive.

:yesey:

Edited by JessicaSarahS

The Oxegen line up hasn't been announced yet. I still think an Irish date will happen.

In the unlikely event that it happens, it will be the Aviva. But I don't really see the business point on an Irish gig when most UK dates are not sold out and the O2 date last winter was not sold out either.

lol Matt was about to tell someone in an interview. Even if he did blurt something out I wouldn't trust his word, bc during the TR tour he told some people that they were gong to have a Tampa show and they never did. In fact they skipped over FL entirely so it's better he didn't say anything.

Also why are we assuming not Atlanta show? They toured for quite some time during the TR era. Don;t see why they;d cut this tour so short.

lol Matt was about to tell someone in an interview. Even if he did blurt something out I wouldn't trust his word, bc during the TR tour he told some people that they were gong to have a Tampa show and they never did. In fact they skipped over FL entirely so it's better he didn't say anything.

That Tampa show (& maybe other shows) was actually booked but not announced per a Tampa radio station. Then Chris decided to make another baby :p & those set of dates were scratched (in addition to cancelling/shuffling already announced gigs).

So maybe now they know better now than to blurt things out prematurely. Yeah :LOL:

That Tampa show (& maybe other shows) was actually booked but not announced per a Tampa radio station. Then Chris decided to make another baby :p & those set of dates were scratched (in addition to cancelling/shuffling already announced gigs).

So maybe now they know better now than to blurt things out prematurely. Yeah :LOL:

lol Chris is a baby making machine

That makes sense. We were all baffled at how FL got skipped over bc you know it's Florida. Bands rarely miss this place.