I know Matt mentioned Salt Lake City a while back, too.

Hopefully there's some formal announcement if tix go on sale that soon. :eek:

The next closest gigs after mine were 7 and 9 hours away.

With work, and the dog, there's just no way I could drive to a show where I couldn't be there and back in a day.

Hoping for Wisconsin...

Where would they play in Canberra? There's no big arena there anyway.

More like why would they play in Canberra? I'm guessing 2 shows each for Sydney & Melbourne, 1 for Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane (a possible second for brisbane). But if they are going to spend all of December here then possibly more shows or a NZ leg also.

I find that Philly date kind of hard to believe - they're really going all the way down to Brazil just 5 days after that?

That being said, a new batch of tour dates should be announced tomorrow. Probably just a few to trickle out though, because they can't seem to announce everything at once.

I find that Philly date kind of hard to believe - they're really going all the way down to Brazil just 5 days after that?

That being said, a new batch of tour dates should be announced tomorrow. Probably just a few to trickle out though, because they can't seem to announce everything at once.

They like making us spend money on shows we end up not going to? :LOL:

But that Philly date is appearing everywhere, if you google 'Muse September 9, 2013', there are many sites that says that muse is playing the Wells Fargo Center on september 9th, 2013. the 2nd leg of the USA tour will, more likely, be announced, thats right, tomorrow.

AHAHHAHHAHA More USA dates to be announced this week! I cant wait! Hopefully Providence, RI will be on the list! CONFIRMED CITIES SO FAR:

Atlanta

Denver

I CANT WAIT :D :D :D:yesey::facemelt:

Where did you confirm that? I need them to take my money for the Denver gig NOW.