Bastards. Any news on the price yet?

I know-I think it's fairly ridiculous there announcing some of the dates without stating the price especially with the pre-sale being on Wednesday. There probably is a logical answer but why can't they just announce all the dates at once aswell-I live near edinburgh so Im holding out for murrayfield/hampden but now I'm doubting they are playing there so am I better just going for the etihad? Muse always confuse me

I know-I think it's fairly ridiculous there announcing some of the dates without stating the price especially with the pre-sale being on Wednesday. There probably is a logical answer but why can't they just announce all the dates at once aswell-I live near edinburgh so Im holding out for murrayfield/hampden but now I'm doubting they are playing there so am I better just going for the etihad? Muse always confuse me

I'd say a Scottish gig is out of the question now, Etihad for me!

I can't believe that the 2 London dates are the only ones I can go to as weekend & its the only 2 nights next year I'm at Bristol vegan festival & have already paid for my hotel!

Nothing else during half term :-(

Dear me I thought I'd go to one concert if prices were not too bad! No ticket stress for me then.

Confirmed?

According to Pinkpop festival dude, yeah.

Don't see why they would do festivals next year tbh. A full stadium tour is obviously the focus. I'd rather they get lots of rest between gigs and do 25-song sets or something like that, than playing festivals as usual.

So the Emirates Stadium is the big London date next year? I'll be going to that then :awesome: It's hard to decide which night to go on though, the "always go on the second night" rule might not be always correct anymore.

There might be a third...