Their only having a month off between tours aswell, putting in whatever the stage design will be and rehearsing before hand with it isn't that long especially when they will have just done a 8 month tour. Can't see any festivals at all I'd imagine once the stadiums are done they'll want a lengthy break.

Also, the Marlay Park gig was a one-off thing to go with V Festival. It was one of

They played The O2 in Dublin and I could get standing tickets more than a week later so that doesn't sound overly promising for a stadium show.

Still let's not forget the O2 date wasn't announced until about 5 weeks before the gig when all the other dates were announced months before.

I'm very tempted to go to London just in case, but they did say they'd be back in the summer to play the Aviva. Well, supposedly anyway, I actually can't find any verfication of it besides half of internet land saying it.

I'm very tempted to go to London just in case, but they did say they'd be back in the summer to play the Aviva. Well, supposedly anyway, I actually can't find any verfication of it besides half of internet land saying it.

I was at the gig and I did not hear any mention of the Aviva. I'm not sure where that came from tbh.

Ah, so it appears that they did say that.

Probably got cancelled in that case.

Also just before the stadium gigs were announced MCD said they had a "big announcement" coming during the week. I've no idea if anything got announced but I didn't hear anything. It's very possible it was a Dublin gig and then muse management or someone said Dublin wasn't to be announced till later... All speculation of course.

Also just before the stadium gigs were announced MCD said they had a "big announcement" coming during the week. I've no idea if anything got announced but I didn't hear anything. It's very possible it was a Dublin gig and then muse management or someone said Dublin wasn't to be announced till later... All speculation of course.

I think that turned out to be Roger Waters though.

Surely if there is an Aviva date it could slot in the free week they have between the London and Manchester dates.

That would be logical... but does it go along with Muse logic? :happy:;)

However saying that, it would be perfect for me if it was during that week - then i would be able to go :D

Surely if there is an Aviva date it could slot in the free week they have between the London and Manchester dates.

I'd say the two days between Manchester and Amsterdam are more likely. It's obviously going to cost more to get from London to Dublin to Manchester with all their equipment than it is to go London to Manchester to Dublin.

I'd say the two days between Manchester and Amsterdam are more likely. It's obviously going to cost more to get from London to Dublin to Manchester with all their equipment than it is to go London to Manchester to Dublin.

It's about the timing - there's 6 days between the Emirates and Etihad shows but only 3 between the Etihad and Amsterdam Arena shows. Logistically if there are 2/3 days between shows the only way to accommodate Dublin is in that week. Well either that or before the Coventry gig.

It's about the timing - there's 6 days between the Emirates and Etihad shows but only 3 between the Etihad and Amsterdam Arena shows. Logistically if there are 2/3 days between shows the only way to accommodate Dublin is in that week. Well either that or before the Coventry gig.

I hope not, my exams don't finish until the 24th. :(

As much as I find it very unlikely now, I can only imagine if there are going to be shows in Ireland, Scotland and possibly Wales it would have to be before

so what's the consensus on a Devon special in the middle of May? Or maybe they'd do that later in the year when it's dark enough to see the lighting effects?

Also, regarding timing/cost of travel to Dublin I wouldn't be surprised if they have two stages so they can leapfrog between venues and have spares/contingencies