I have a feeling we could get the UK announcements tommorow some time. Im expecting tickets to be the same as the arenas at around £65 all in. Im just hoping for some good production to justify the price again :)

I'd expect them to be a fair bit more than the same price as arena tickets.

2010 Stadiums were the same price as the arenas at around the £50 mark though wern't they? I only did stadium shows in 2010 so cant remember the arena price.

I can't see them going more than the £65 just to compete with everyone else doing the stadiums that time next year. I dont really want to pay any more than what i paid this year at the Arenas but Muse could charge what they like and it would still sell out straight away just because it's Muse. I guess we will see in the next few days anyway.

How are the European stadium dates priced compared to their arena shows?

I'd expect them to be a fair bit more than the same price as arena tickets.

Why? A standing ticket at the UK 2009 arena tour was about £50 inc. fees and it was pretty much the same at the UK stadium tour of 2010. I'm not expecting a sharp increase this time either, especially considering the arena tour tickets were £60 inc. fees this time.

Edited by dan.

Why? A standing ticket at the UK 2009 arena tour was about £50 inc. fees and it was pretty much the same at the UK stadium tour of 2010.

Oh, could have sworn I paid more for the Wembley gigs than the O2 gig! Maybe not then!

Ok, so according to MuseWiki (too lazy to find a more official source):

O2 Arena, 2009: £48.05 (£41.25 base price, £6.80 fees)

Wembley, 2010: £54.30 (£45 base price, £9.30 fees)

O2 Arena, 2012: £62.25 (£55 base price, £7.25 fees)

So my prediction is for tickets to be about £66/67 in total. Not substantially more, but a bit. Pricey anyhow. The base prices for Europe standing tickets haven't been outrageous, so hopefully it won't be for the UK. Would be a bit douchey of them for the base price to suddenly be £65+.

Edited by dan.

It will be interesting to see how it sells if tickets are more like £75 then. I can't see myself getting tickets if thats the case. It works out a hell of a lot of money for 3/4 of you when you have to account for tickets/transport/accomodation.

The guys should just play on 4 piles of stacked crates so as to not incur stage costs.

The base prices for Europe standing tickets hasn't been outrageous, so hopefully it won't be for the UK. Would be a bit douchey of them for the base price to suddenly be £65+.

That's a good sign i guess. The UK prices are partly kept down by playing more gigs with less traveling between them so i agree with tickets being around £65/70

It will be interesting to see how it sells if tickets are more like £75 then. I can't see myself getting tickets if thats the case. It works out a hell of a lot of money for 3/4 of you when you have to account for tickets/transport/accommodation.

This - I was thinking yesterday that ticket, hotel, travel might make this too expensive for me to justify, not that I can't afford to go but I really feel its getting way too over priced for 1 3/4 hour concert. I don't think is will work dates wise with my holiday plans for summer either but will wait to see.

MORE STADIUM DATES ANNOUNCED

19 NOVEMBER 2012

0 comments

We are pleased to announce the second batch of Muse's Summer Stadium Shows for 2013! New dates in blue...

22.05 Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK

25.05 Emirates Stadium, London, UK

26.05 Emirates Stadium, London, UK

01.06 Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK

04.06 Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam, The Netherlands

07.06 Olympic Stadium, Barcelona, Spain

10.06 Stade Dragao, Porto, Portugal

15.06 Stade De Suisse, Bern, Switzerland

18.06 Werchter Festival Park, Rotselaar, Belgium

21.06 Stade De France, Paris, France

22.06 Stade De France, Paris, France

26.06 Stade Charles Ehrmann, Nice, France