If Warner aren’t letting people bring their phones in to prevent filming, I’m pretty sure the same rules will apply to Tom. Not that he won’t have his phone on him but I doubt he’d be allowed to stream.

That said, something almost always gets out at these things somehow. You’ve just gotta hope the quality’s not indecipherable.

Judging by the latest photos taken by Muse France FB page admin, it seems they're allowed, instead. So we may get a first video of Pressure for real, after all.

MUSE ARGENTINA

@museargentina_

6m6 minutes ago

More

🚨 #TOUR 🚨

@Chrissygirl075 se encontró con Dom ayer. Le confirmó que en junio estarán presentándose en el Stade de France y también que no estarán en el Reading and Leeds Festival

#muse #SimulationTheoryTour

#StadedeFrance #ReadingFestival

Translated from Spanish by Microsoft

🚨 #TOUR 🚨 @Chrissygirl075 he met Dom yesterday. He confirmed that in June they will be present at the Stade de France and also that they will not be at the Reading and Leeds Festival #muse #SimulationTheoryTour #StadedeFrance #ReadingFestival

Wonder which UK stadiums could be used

They’ve only ever done 2 and 3 cities respectively on the other stadium tours tbf, so the list of options is relatively short. London and Manchester are nailed on, you’d think. Old Trafford and Wembley returns would be nice for those. Other than that, idk, Stadium of Light? Principality?

Edited by Jobby

They’ve only ever done 2 and 3 cities respectively on the other stadium tours tbf, so the list of options is relatively short. London and Manchester are nailed on, you’d think. Old Trafford and Wembley returns would be nice for those. Other than that, idk, Stadium of Light? Principality?

For me personally the Stadium of Light would be fantastic. Possibly one in Scotland such as Hampden or Murrayfield are options

For me personally the Stadium of Light would be fantastic. Possibly one in Scotland such as Hampden or Murrayfield are options

For me, Southampton's football stadium would be the best. It has recently become very popular with major artists - The Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams have played there in the last 18 months. For 2019, Take That are booked for Saturday, 25 May and Rod Stewart is confirmed for Friday, 31 May.

Will Muse be there between the 25 and 31 May? The football club start laying the grass for the new season in early June, so I think it would have to be in this late May slot.

I'm willing to guess London Olympic Stadium for shows at this end of the UK, given Matt sounded like he wanted to play that on The 2nd Law tour but it wasn't ready in 2013 for anyone to do so.

Good shout, forgot about that. Would prefer Wembley for the semantic reasons, feels like their gigging ‘home’ in a way, but whatever London dates they do are always worth going to anyway.

For me, Southampton's football stadium would be the best. It has recently become very popular with major artists - The Rolling Stones and Robbie Williams have played there in the last 18 months. For 2019, Take That are booked for Saturday, 25 May and Rod Stewart is confirmed for Friday, 31 May.

Will Muse be there between the 25 and 31 May? The football club start laying the grass for the new season in early June, so I think it would have to be in this late May slot.

Bit close to London though, maybe? If they’re gonna do something apart from Manchester and London, they might wanna use something that covers a different space.

I like the idea of a Devon show as part of next summer's stadium tour, but I'm not sure where would work as a suitable venue.

Home Park in Plymouth, perhaps?

Seaside Rendezvous 2