ok I'm so down for this shit

song tomorrow with a surprise club gig on halloween anyone? :awesome:

Yeah seriously Jobby where are you

My sleeping pattern atm means I'm pretty much dead to the world between around 5 and midnight, my body clock and ticket/Muse-related anxiety don't line up apparently :chuckle:

Tickets generally don't go on sale on the weekend right? So I think if there is a gig on Monday, and it gets announced beforehand, then tickets will be on sale immediately with an announcement + the song tonight.

Or they'll do everything on Monday morning.

(assuming there's a gig)

Edit: oh hadnt seen this (the title) https://twitter.com/muse/status/791745270845497344?s=07 yeah something definitely happening today then

Edited by ryanp16

Sounds like it's in in the original key too, I thought if they were to record Starlight again in some way, it'd be half a step down. Unless they redid the vocals and nothing else.

The distorted scream is marvellous.

If it is Starlight then the bass is definitely redone; the tone sounds more like his current live tone than the recorded version. Also assuming his bass has 24 frets then he appears to be playing on the 8th fret, which is where he plays the Starlight verse nowadays.

Edit: but he's also doing some weird sudden pull with his right hand and the sound of that isn't even in the track so idk

If it is Starlight then the bass is definitely redone; the tone sounds more like his current live tone than the recorded version. Also assuming his bass has 24 frets then he appears to be playing on the 8th fret, which is where he plays the Starlight verse nowadays.

Edit: but he's also doing some weird sudden pull with his right hand and the sound of that isn't even in the track so idk

Good catch, I didn't notice the different tone at first. I always play the main riff on the e string but I forgot he uses an octave effect and plays on a higher string. Hmm...