Speaking of spooky venues, Voodoo Lounge in Dublin could be cool :awesome:

and they've got nothing booked for Monday

Hmm if this happened the earliest I could get to Dublin would be 5:40pm, so at the Voodoo lounge at 7pm, so I'd be screwed if tix were sold first come first served.

Edit: Tomorrow is a bank holiday in Ireland, not sure if that would affect anything.

Edited by ryanp16

Hmm if this happened the earliest I could get to Dublin would be 5:40pm, so at the Voodoo lounge at 7pm, so I'd be screwed if tix were sold first come first served.

Edit: Tomorrow is a bank holiday in Ireland, not sure if that would affect anything.

To be fair, apparently Electric Ballroom still had tickets available after doors opened and that was in a massive hotspot like London so you miiight be alright? I think that has around double the capacity though... :unsure:

Tempted to fly from Greece and see how it goes if it's happenig in the UK near region :p

Bloody hell, I wouldn't go that far :LOL: Dublin and London are only about 2 and 3 hours away from me so that's the only reason I'd give it a go if it's here, anywhere else and I'd probs just let it go.

Fuck me if it's in Ireland 'cos it'll be basically impossible for me to get to.

I don't think it's in the US, because if he was going to say, LA, surely he'd fly over more than a day before the gig? Otherwise he'll probably be massively jetlagged and have to deal with the climate difference all while getting ready for a gig.

I'm massively overthinking this, I know, but it's so much fun.

Tbf this is a thread for speculation, and overthinking without speculation... when is that fun?

I still don't think anything will happen, but who knows.

If you watch it 3 times while standing on only one feet the tour date shows up.

Damn I knew I was doing something wrong by being sat down while doing that. :chuckle:

But you're also a well-known internet troll.

:LOL:

But in this case all I'm doing is speculating based on factual evidence, so I don't see what me being a troll has to do with it.

Now if I had access to a printer, then things might be a little different. :chuckle:

What if that roadie just went on a holiday?

We don't like this kind of logic in the happening bunker.

https://twitter.com/boring_roadie/status/792798523251126272

:shifty:

Edit: They'd hardly be getting a small venue ready in the middle of the night the night before a gig would they? Because if he's in Europe that seems to be what's happening.

"We've got a couple of hours off in the hotel." Okay now I think it's more likely he's in New York or somewhere like that. Based on the time he said he was in the airport there's no way he could be in LA already. NY would coincide with him just arriving a while ago and chilling in a hotel for a little bit.

Edited by ryanp16

Again, I know approximately nowt about Twitter so I could be reading it totally wrong, but it looks like it says it was 11:41am wherever he was when he sent the tweet? So that'd be a -6 hour time difference, right?

Oh god I feel so out of my element when discussing twitter clues :$

Again, I know approximately nowt about Twitter so I could be reading it totally wrong, but it looks like it says it was 11:41am wherever he was when he sent the tweet? So that'd be a -7 hour time difference, right?

Twitter shows the time of the tweet where you are? So it would show 19:21 of it was just now

Again, I know approximately nowt about Twitter so I could be reading it totally wrong, but it looks like it says it was 11:41am wherever he was when he sent the tweet? So that'd be a -6 hour time difference, right?

It was sent at 18:41 UK time, 19:41 on my totally-not-shopped screenshot.

It was 11:41am in LA when he posted it. :shifty:

Edit: to clarify, it being sent at 6:41pm in the UK, and 7.41pm in central Europe, which is the time we all agree it was sent at, is 11:41 in LA.

So yeah, gig confirmed tomorrow night for LA.

Edited by ryanp16