I've listened to it a few times and it still literally sounds like Starlight to me (with different vocals). I know Muse releasing a new song that sounds like an existing song isn't exactly unheard of, but I can't see this being any more than a novelty Halloween-themed performance of Starlight. (maybe a couple other songs too)

Just trying to keep my expectations low here

I've listened to it a few times and it still literally sounds like Starlight to me (with different vocals). I know Muse releasing a new song that sounds like an existing song isn't exactly unheard of, but I can't see this being any more than a novelty Halloween-themed performance of Starlight. (maybe a couple other songs too)

Just trying to keep my expectations low here

Join me in the hype chamber, where we are even excited about novelty Halloween songs.

I still feel like it could be edited, and it's just Starlight with shenanigans.

is he saying dick :LOL:

If he's not, it's edited intentionally so it sounds like it. Plus, I mean, the crotch grab.

When I left the Philly gig, I actually said something along the lines of 'well, at least no one from Muse grabbed their dick in my face like XAmbassadors... It could have been worse."

I need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

It could literally be anything, or nothing. Maybe it's simply that Elvira has run out of celebrities to hawk her stuff with, and it's a couple of pointless filler clips of miming Starlight.

Maybe it's an add for the live DVD.

Or there's a whole gig happening somewhere, and everyone will miss the onsale because Matt's still on LA time.

Who knows anymore.

(And people really don't know who Elvira is? How about Boobarella from the Simpsons, at least?)