Now the real question is do we know anyone going so we can get them to ask about a club tour over here.

Was already planning on doing that myself if it was over here :chuckle:

ADL maybe? No idea where it lives but it seems to get around (strictly when it comes to Muse obvs).

Is ADL not a she?

LA makes most sense now

edited for removal of any possible offence

Edited by Jobby

or maybe matt and dom cba travelling

Did you actually check? :LOL: commendable dedication

This was honestly my first thought. :LOL:

Edit: Yeah I checked as soon as we knew it would be in LA. :LOL: Would be tight, wouldn't arrive into LAX until about 6pm.

Edited by ryanp16

Maybe they finally took the 'why u hate US' feedback on board a teeny bit?

or maybe matt and dom cba travelling

Did you actually check? :LOL: commendable dedication

Would a last minute gig that no one outside of the area can get to, that they already did three Drones era gigs in really be the answer...?

Seems like it would be another poke in the eye.

Would a last minute gig that no one outside of the area can get to, that they already did three Drones era gigs in really be the answer...?

and also an area that already got a club gig, and the best of the US ones at that.

Weirdly, it would only cost me like $189 apparently. That makes absolutely no sense.

Of course, with my luck with airports, I'd arrive 12 hours after the gig. :chuckle:

I did not look for deals, just the general cost. That's still too much to burst on right now. And we don't even know if there will be a concert or of what kind.

I did not look for deals, just the general cost. That's still too much to burst on right now. And we don't even know if there will be a concert or of what kind.

That was the first flight that popped up for me! Spirit must have some unfilled seats.

Yeah, obviously by the time they'd announce a thing of that sort, it would be physically too late to get transportation for anyone outside of the area.

It would be a dick move to make it a great setlist, too, so that would probably happen. :chuckle:

Anyways, I think people take that Roadie person's Tweets a bit too seriously with this.

Oh no obvs one tiny gig wouldn't make all that better but I guess it's just nice to throw some kind of bone that at least a few people will get to enjoy and won't happen anywhere else. As opposed to just doing it in Europe or Japan like everything else unique or special.

God I wish I could go. I'm not even fussed about whatever rarities might get played tbh, I'd just love a campy Halloween-themed Muse gig </3 Plus it feels like waaay too long since Manchester Academy.

An LA club set would be pretty cool, Open up with New Kind of Kick ( upon further listening came to the conclusion that would be a banger live, bring on Distorted Mic Matt screams), also would be interesting to see how they'd treat a post Drones tour/ between albums set

Edit: Please god don't wear the Elvis hair ( know it's coming)

Edited by yoyonco10