Hi all. I'm new to the forum and all these posts are depressing the life out of me! I have yet to see Muse live but will be going to one of the London gigs in May 2013. I really don't care what they play; I'm just chuffed as hell to be going to a Muse gig.

You'll have a great time :happy:

Are the Scandinavian gigs being announced later while they work in any re-arranged gigs following the postponements of the 3 gigs meant for later this week?

They're not rescheduling the gigs.

I think they'll announce the dates after the Scandinavan dates that were supposed to happen this week. So next week, maybe?

Nah I meant as in - are they holding it so a possible extra date in Sweden is added?

Ah, okay. No, I don't see why they would. Only the gig in Norway sold out, so I don't see why they would annunce new dates before the gigs have been held. I think that's the reason. And between Thursday and today there have been only two days to announce the summer dates anyway.

B8Zvs.jpg

The italian Muse tour promoter has been sending this email today, they'll announce something tomorrow. What could it be?

"1+1 = 3

Are you ready for a weekend in Turin? Do you want to know what will happen?

Discover it this tuesday 4th of December on our Facebook page"

1+1 = 3

Well, there's a weird gap between June 28th and July 6th ;)

Hopefully they'll announce Finland's and other Scandinavian stadium-dates this or next week, maybe beginning of the next week.. There wasn't Sweden in the orginal list, but maybe it'll be now there!