Considering they probably paid upwards of £50 for that gig, I think they had the right to be pissed off. Wembley's setlist is the most extreme case of second night syndrome I've ever seen.

the wembley contrast was ridiculous. So was this :

Brisbane night 1

http://www.musewiki.org/Brisbane_Entertainment_Centre_2010_-_5th_%28gig%29

Brisbane night 2

http://www.musewiki.org/Brisbane_Entertainment_Centre_2010_-_6th_%28gig%29

I was at both gigs. The first night had a way better atmosphere and the band seemed a lot happier. But it was awesome to hear those songs on the second night. I think they weren't that happy on the second night due to the numerous tech issues. And the reason that most of the tech issues happened was that they were trying out new things in the setlist to see if they worked. And they decided to try out different things because there were no tickets sold in the rear view area so the band had more flexibility with things like wheeling the piano on for the encore for CE.

I was at both gigs. The first night had a way better atmosphere and the band seemed a lot happier. But it was awesome to hear those songs on the second night. I think they weren't that happy on the second night due to the numerous tech issues. And the reason that most of the tech issues happened was that they were trying out new things in the setlist to see if they worked. And they decided to try out different things because there were no tickets sold in the rear view area so the band had more flexibility with things like wheeling the piano on for the encore for CE.

That explain why that setlist was so different to every other arena date with the towers.