I really hope it's the Emirates because then I would get the first pre-sale. :awesome:

Taking Frak's point into account, I can imagine this happening:

London (Emirates) x2

Manchester (Etihad)

Birmingham/Coventry (Villa Park/Ricoh Arena)

Glasgow/Edinburgh (somewhere)

Dublin (Aviva)

I still think a third Emirates show would then be a possibility , which would take it to to roughly the same numbers as both Wembley dates. I think the amount of people who travel far for the London shows is overesitmated, we just hear more about them because they tend to be the bigger fans. Whilst more UK shows than last time would have an effect, I don't think it would be big enough to stop them selling out the majority of a three-night stay at the Emirates, and I'm pretty sure the demand for Muse's Wembley shows was still more than the actual supply. I'm also guessing the band has gained more fans since The 2nd Law was released...

Edited by dan.

Trust me, I walked around Wembley Stadium about an hour or so before the doors opened. Probably a total of 10,000 people waiting outside and I'd say at LEAST half of them were not English.

If we assume that's true, and even assume maybe more foreigners might turn up later, let's say 10,000-15,000 in total and then multiply by the two shows, we get about 20,000-30,000 foreigners as an estimate. I'm pretty sure that there would be at least 20,000 other people around London and the South of England who would be willing to take those tickets if you took those who travelled out of it. And that's assuming the numbers really were that high to begin with...

I'm looking forward to when we get the Olympic Stadium, then I can end up seeing Muse play in West Ham's stadium!

I thought that wasn't confirmed and they still didn't know what the plan was with that stadium.

It'd be a bit much if they do the Emirates - I saw Green Day and Muse at Wembley in 2010 so it would be just a bit much to see both at the same stadium 3 years down the line.

"a bit much"

What's that meant to mean? There are only so many venues to play and bands play the same venue because the venues are A. available, B. concert-ready and C. I can't come up with C but A & B are enough for me.

It's just a weird coincidence to my rambling mind. Nothing to worry about. :)

Hearing a gig to be announced for the stadium of light on Monday but no name of who it is.

I tried Googling it last night in case it had been unintentionally leaked by a ticket site again, and some forum said Robbie Williams might be playing Sunderland this summer.

Could be both, mind.

I think it's today that MCD are supposed to announce something. Probably the Aviva stadium.

They announced Roger Waters for the Aviva this morning. The tickets are on sale next Friday so I'd say we'll have to wait another two weeks or so for the Muse gig to be announced. :(