NZ Herald saying Muse will be down under earlier than than we expected.

And Muse will tour here in the first part of next year, according to front man Matt Bellamy who TimeOut interviewed last week for the band's new album, The 2nd Law (out September 27).

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10828743

The price of any upcoming stadium tour over here is already a bit of a concern.

Green Day are charging £65 for their show at the Emirates Stadium in London next June, which is the same price Muse are charging for the O2 Arena shows (well, those with a front stage view anyway), so by that logic the price is going to go up given they're playing bigger venues.

That's not a great prospect.

Setlist prediction for tomorrow:

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Uprising

Hysteria

Panic Station

Supermassive

Resistance

Map of the Problematique

Big Freeze

Follow Me

Animals

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Madness

Liquid State

Knights of Cydonia

Stockholm Syndrome

Plug In Baby

Survival

• 3 weeks later...

I really can't understand why there is no date yet for Belfast, I mean there is a big gap between Dublin and the next date and Muse obviously enjoyed playing there the last time they came given what they said in interviews. I'm a serious fan of Muse and I would love to see them live, I couldn't go the last time they were here as I wasn't old enough.

Fact is on a good night Northern Ireland is one of the best places for bands to play, bands like Blink-182, the Killers, Feeder, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers among others who I've all seen have obviously all really enjoyed playing here and the Killers are even coming back after they nearly blew the roof off last time.

I beg ye Muse please come back to Northern Ireland, you won't regret it

I'd love to see them take it back to the North too, surprised nothing has happened since the 2008 gig accompanying Marlay Park fell apart. Maybe next summer, for an outdoor gig. I would have been disappointed about no Belfast myself if Dublin had been announced with the original gigs, but seeing as it took forever for that to get announced, I'm just glad the island even has one on the tour!

I'd show up lol.

Maybe they could headline one of the days of next years Tennants Vital, with the added bonus that I should have guranteed early access and definite access at all times to the pit (it's who you know) just as long as the other acts on the bill are good not like the minutes and the cribs for day one this year.

Ugh, stadium gigs </3

Why does everyone get excited about stadium gigs? I would much rather see a band in an arena. The acoustics/views of all the concerts I have seen in stadiums are nowhere near as good as an arena. I will take a place like MSG any day of the week.

I can't really see Muse playing any stadiums in North America other than baseball stadiums, which are much smaller than our football stadiums.

Would be great to at least have 1 though, Absolution start to finish + Hits/fan faves I would obviously try and attend that it would be epic!

Bad gig flow right there then :chuckle: If they were to play an Absolution anniversary set, I'd prefer it if the album was scattered amongst the hits etc. Playing it in order worked for OOS because that album has great flow for the most part, Absolution not so much.