Now that the BH&R Tour is coming to an end... how many times have you seen Muse live?

mr.jingles

How many times have you seen Muse live in your life?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen Muse live in your life?

Four.

19/12/04 - Earls Court

-----

22/08/06 - Eden Project

11/11/06 - Manchester MEN

16/06/07 - Wembley Stadium

I think in terms of enjoyment, Eden wins. Best setlist goes to Manchester MEN just, Earls Court had an awesome setlist but didn't have City Of Delusion, Showbiz, Take A Bow, Map Of The Problematique and Knights Of Cydonia.

Wembley was awesome but just wasn't really awesome.

Twenty-two!

Hard to pick a favorite; bits and pieces of shows stand out, like Matthew grinning and dancing during his SS Outro at Madison Square Garden, or Citizen Erased in Austin 5/05 (what a weekend that was!), but overall the Wembley Stadium shows have to be tops, if only for being such epic events!

Worst: having to be pulled out of the pit at Vegas, due to a bee-otch behind me who was succeeding in implanting her elbows into my kidneys. (I think I kicked her pretty hard as I went up and over, oh so sorry sweetie....:LOL:) The worst part was that Tom Kirk commented on my ignominious hoisting when I ran into him after the show!:$

5 times

End Fest - Enumclaw WA - 2004 This one sucked because I had 2nd level seats, they played 4th on the bill in the middle of the day, plus I really didn't know their music very well yet.

Seattle - Paramount - 10-4-06 Shitty seats (my son and I got the last 2 tickets, literally!) but they were phenomenal! Great setlist! Again still didn't know all thier songs yet - this is where the obsession started.

Seattle - Key Arena - 9-9-07 Favorite show, front row seats - excellent set list, half my family was there to enjoy it with me and the band was spot on sound wise.

Portland - Theater in the clouds - 9-10-07 Again great set list

Vegoose - 10-28-07 Loved Muse, will never do floor again! Loved my Muse buddies, but not the wall of asshole guys in front of us. Couldn't fully enjoy the show.

5 times

End Fest - Enumclaw WA - 2004 This one sucked because I had 2nd level seats, they played 4th on the bill in the middle of the day, plus I really didn't know their music very well yet.

Seattle - Paramount - 10-4-06 Shitty seats (my son and I got the last 2 tickets, literally!) but they were phenomenal! Great setlist! Again still didn't know all thier songs yet - this is where the obsession started.

Seattle - Key Arena - 9-9-07 Favorite show, front row seats - excellent set list, half my family was there to enjoy it with me and the band was spot on sound wise.

Portland - Theater in the clouds - 9-10-07 Again great set list

Vegoose - 10-28-07 Loved Muse, will never do floor again! Loved my Muse buddies, but not the wall of asshole guys in front of us. Couldn't fully enjoy the show.

Hey Disco, don't write off the pit just because of a few AH's---and remember, most of those nutcases at Vegoose were there to see Rage, so naturally the crowd was a bit wild! I had one horrid experience too, also in Vegas (is there a pattern here...?), and got pretty squashed in Austin and a couple other gigs, but in the end it was so worth it! I was in the pit at Key, and on the barrier at Theater of the Clouds, which was heaven! So next time, in Seattle, you're coming with me---let the old broad protect you, you have to experience Muse from the front row at least once!

How olds are your Muser kids? BTW you are an official MuseMom now, since you and your kids go to Muse gigs together!

(Actually I think Muse played 2nd, after Metric, at EndFest; they said it was because their setup was so elaborate. They were waaaaayy better than the so-called headliners, it must have been embarrassing for the other bands, if they had been sober, which they weren't!)

Yeah, the Paramount setlist was great: Muscle Museum! Why has that become such a rarity! And the crowd-boating aliens during Forced In was hilarious!

wow i thought my muse count of 5 gigs was special but someones seen them 22 times? jesus! im so so jealous!

um... well i saw them first at Big Day Out Gold Coast in 2004 then again at the Riverstage in Brisbane the same year, then saw them at Big Day Out Gold Coast in January this year, then travelled to Sydney the next day to see them again at a BDO side show, and just recently saw them for the 5th time at Riverstage in Brisbane...

i cant pick a favourite show because everytime i've seen them they gotten better and better, its pretty amazing to see a band evolve and improve on themselves...... everytime i see them i cant help but wonder how the hell they can possibly top the show ive just seen, but they always manage to blow their previous shows out of the water, aw, just thinking about them now is giving me warm fuzzy feelings...!

(im about to post this link in another thread but if you want to see my most recent photos and videos head to this link =) http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l296/doofdoof_/muse%2021%20nov%2007/ )

St James Theatre, Auckland 2004

Big Day Out, Auckland 2007

Trusts Stadium Arena, Auckland 2007

Westpac Arena, Christchurch 2007

Although I have actually seen them 5 times, but I don't count the 2004 BDO since I didn't know their songs there and didn't see all of the set. I was blown away by what I saw though and it made me a Muse fan.

Archived