Now that the BH&R Tour is coming to an end... how many times have you seen Muse live?

mr.jingles

How many times have you seen Muse live in your life?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen Muse live in your life?

Yeah sure South Africa is right in Finland's neighbourhood. Of course! :LOL:

Sorry for sounding like such a whiner back there. I gotta get up from my lazy a** and save some money so I'm ready whenever they get lost to this small country again. :D .. or maybe travel somewhere else to see them. I stop whining now I promise!

It really was, totally mindblowing! It was great to chat to you afterwards too! Hopefully we'll share another show or two in the near future :happy:

Amen!

Edit: I had nearly forgotten what an incredible setlist we had! City of Delusion, Hoodoo, Apocalypse, Sunburn, Unintended----And the guys were so totally ON, all night, grinning and riffing and having the time of their lives!

5 times. First one was on the Absolution Tour at Manchester MEN in 03, highlight for me being when they played Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist and Citizen Erased back to back. Then I saw them at T In The Park in 04, again, with Citizen Erased! Then one of the first live dates of BH&R dates at T On The Fringe, where Matt stopped TIRO because his guitar was "fucked". :LOL: It was pretty amazing, actually. Then saw them in Newcastle on BH&R tour...then Wembley 16th. Fucking incredible. The pick of the dates for me...might actually be Newcastle, because it was in *my* hometown and it was all so awesome (Dom coming out of that massive drum thing...amazing). But Wembley was actually awe-inspiring. Can't decide!

I saw them 5 times.

07-11-2003 Forest National Brussels Belgium

03-07-2004 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium

30-06-2006 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium

19-12-2006 Sportpaleis Antwerp Belgium

28-06-2007 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium

I became a fan in the oos-times but I've never seen them live in that period. Too bad actually cause it's still my favourite album.

I saw them 5 times.

07-11-2003 Forest National Brussels Belgium

03-07-2004 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium

30-06-2004 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium

19-12-2006 Sportpaleis Antwerp Belgium

28-06-2007 Rock Werchter Festival Belgium

I became a fan in the oos-times but I've never seen them live in that period. Too bad actually cause it's still my favourite album.

:stunned:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived