Now that the BH&R Tour is coming to an end... how many times have you seen Muse live?

mr.jingles

How many times have you seen Muse live in your life?  

260 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen Muse live in your life?

Twice. The first one in Columbus, Ohio...and the second one in Columbus, Ohio. They canceled the last one they would have had here, so I could have seen them three times. Oh well. I'm still not ever going to travel to see a concert (unless it's no more than a couple of hours away (Cleveland), but that could only happen for a Muse show).

I booked flights to Kiev and had a ticket secured for that gig. My friend couldn't come and I didn't want to fly there on my own. I lost about £150 there.

That would have been gig 48.

hey you should have gone to the Kiev tread on here and posted about it, I would make you company!!!

heh listening back to the Wembley 16th Recording right now, what a fucking day that was. Cant ever see it being topped :D

So true! First the acrobats suspended from huge balloons during Blackout; it was incredible to hear 75,000 all gasp in disbelief at once! Then Unintended and Microcuts, such rarities....Legend!

Are they still planning any gigs for next year, festival gigs or anything? Anywhere near Finland? I was supposed to go but I had to go out of town for few days back then and couldn't have afforded a trip to the show after that and now I'm angry at myself for missing the show .. Are they gonna do any festivals next year anywhere near/in Finland? :(

You're the best :LOL:

Personally, I'd like to see them possibly two times a tour/album. Sounds reasonable. There's other gigs to go to too :)

exactly. My only gripe with me only seeing them twice this tour was that one of the gigs had the worst setlist imaginable, then 4/5 days later wasn't even a unique moment.

The only reason I've seen them so many times this tour is because I love travelling.. living in a shithole like this you kinda have to :p

And seeing as we barely get any gigs here when I fly I try to coordinate with gigs I want to go to. And seeing as I'm already abroad I might as well go to more than 1, at the end of the day what costs the most is the actual flight and stay rather than the gig tickets.

The only thing I'm sorry about is that I went to see Muse in April instead of RATM... I was in the US already and could make it.. but then I wouldn't have reached the East Coast so :(

The only reason I've seen them so many times this tour is because I love travelling.. living in a shithole like this you kinda have to :p

And seeing as we barely get any gigs here when I fly I try to coordinate with gigs I want to go to. And seeing as I'm already abroad I might as well go to more than 1, at the end of the day what costs the most is the actual flight and stay rather than the gig tickets.

The only thing I'm sorry about is that I went to see Muse in April instead of RATM... I was in the US already and could make it.. but then I wouldn't have reached the East Coast so :(

I want to do a lot more travelling on their next tour its definately a lot of fun :yesey:

I want to do a lot more travelling on their next tour its definately a lot of fun :yesey:

You absulutely must, if you can! It really is a lot of fun. Expensive, tireing but a lot of fun. I've been to places I'd have never thought of going to this year, thanks to Muse, and had the time of my life.

And someone said there are other gigs to go to. Very true. I've been to a few others as well. I've seen Kasabian 5 times this year, Kaiser Chiefs twice, The Killers twice, Manics, Prince and Mika as well as one festival.

Oh and being a big F1 fan I also managed to fit the British Grand Prix in there as well.

You absulutely must, if you can! It really is a lot of fun. Expensive, tireing but a lot of fun. I've been to places I'd have never thought of going to this year, thanks to Muse, and had the time of my life.

And someone said there are other gigs to go to. Very true. I've been to a few others as well. I've seen Kasabian 5 times this year, Kaiser Chiefs twice, The Killers twice, Manics, Prince and Mika as well as one festival.

Oh and being a big F1 fan I also managed to fit the British Grand Prix in there as well.

Alright for some :p Yeah actually it was the 3 big Muse gigs in the summer that inspired me to see loads more bands because I really enjoy the live experience :happy: And Muse would be at the moment the only band I would travel for, hopefully in few years time with more money and no uni dragging me down I'll have the freedom to do so. Knowing people in other countries is also a plus :p

I wish I had the age and money to travel globally to gigs. :(

South Africa is near Finland right?

Yeah, right close!

Actually, if they ever schedule a gig in Israel, after this year's disappointing cancelation, we should all go! And Bangkok too! (I think my son should apply for an airline job so mom gets flight benefits...)

Yeah, right close!

Actually, if they ever schedule a gig in Israel, after this year's disappointing cancelation, we should all go! And Bangkok too! (I think my son should apply for an airline job so mom gets flight benefits...)

I would seriously consider Israel! Bangkok.. well.. not just yet maybe another time :p

I would seriously consider Israel! Bangkok.. well.. not just yet maybe another time :p

In all honesty, you must. We somehow managed to make the fanbase here this year soooo active and close. We have around 150 active members and we're all really close. We have Muse parties every few months.. planning our biggest one yet this Feb ;)

And Israel is such a small country.. if you come here for a week for the show(s?! well it was meant to be 2 shows) me and other Musers with license could be your tour guides and drive you around the country :D

And of course you all have places to stay too :yesey: and I make yummy brownies!

In all honesty, you must. We somehow managed to make the fanbase here this year soooo active and close. We have around 150 active members and we're all really close. We have Muse parties every few months.. planning our biggest one yet this Feb ;)

And Israel is such a small country.. if you come here for a week for the show(s?! well it was meant to be 2 shows) me and other Musers with license could be your tour guides and drive you around the country :D

And of course you all have places to stay too :yesey: and I make yummy brownies!

As long as it doesn't clash with the festivals in June and my holiday in July I'll be there! :LOL:

Archived