This is weird...I'm at the point where I can't rediscover how awesome a song is because I've listened to everything so many times that I'm struggling to improve on them. I'll use the new album as an excuse to listen to the rest of the albums a few dozens times through in preparation though!

Maybe take a break from Muse? I ended up overplaying everything (:facepalm:) and didn't listen to much Muse at all for a couple of months and now I get to rediscover their :awesome:ness

Citizen Erased.

I haven't listened to it for a while and today I put my song on shuffle and... awwww. Definitely too long not listening to it. Now I can't stop. Today this is the most awesome and brilliant and touching song Muse have ever made.

By the way: I really love those those breaks I take... I mean I don't like taking them but I love coming back to Muse's songs after longer break (e.g. when I'm listening to another artist or sth). You know what I mean? When you don't think about them for some time and then they come and you suddenly realise how awesome they are, how much they mean to you how their music touches you and how old songs can become brand new in sound and meaning... This so weird - you knew that they are brilliant and unusual, but somehow you forgot and then... the moment of realisation is just... you DO understand, right? This is part of being a Muser, isn't it?

Citizen Erased.

I haven't listened to it for a while and today I put my song on shuffle and... awwww. Definitely too long not listening to it. Now I can't stop. Today this is the most awesome and brilliant and touching song Muse have ever made.

By the way: I really love those those breaks I take... I mean I don't like taking them but I love coming back to Muse's songs after longer break (e.g. when I'm listening to another artist or sth). You know what I mean? When you don't think about them for some time and then they come and you suddenly realise how awesome they are, how much they mean to you how their music touches you and how old songs can become brand new in sound and meaning... This so weird - you knew that they are brilliant and unusual, but somehow you forgot and then... the moment of realisation is just... you DO understand, right? This is part of being a Muser, isn't it?

Yeah, I get this every now and then too. It's not just you don't worry:p

Last month it was Endlessly. Was bored on Youtube and clicked on a the live performance from Wembley? Couldn't stop listening to it.

This month it has been Stockholm Syndrome. Listened to it live from Glastonbury, and been played every day a few times since.

Citizen Erased.

Love that! Escape is mine at the moment. Is fantastic. The desperation in the voice of Matt and the fact the song doesn't really have a chorus etc, it is brilliant!

Love that! Escape is mine at the moment. Is fantastic. The desperation in the voice of Matt and the fact the song doesn't really have a chorus etc, it is brilliant!

Oh, you're so right! I love his desperat and sometimes histerical voice... the whole Shobiz is so emotional for me! You can feel emotions in every song! Showbiz has this specific mood that no other album has.

I love escape. It's my favourite showbiz song and I think it is really underrated (chris thinks so too according to some interview). I agree that all the emotion is powerful and how it's probably the most simple of all muse songs in terms of knowing exactly what Matt is singing about (talking to his father at the time of his parents divorce) its fun to sing :)

City of Delusion. I listen to all of the albums in rotation on my commute to work, but tend to skip the tracks that I am less familiar with :$

Anyway, I listened to this one again for the first time in ages, and whoa - it's amazing! I will probably play it to death now.

City of Delusion. I listen to all of the albums in rotation on my commute to work, but tend to skip the tracks that I am less familiar with :$

Anyway, I listened to this one again for the first time in ages, and whoa - it's amazing! I will probably play it to death now.

Let me hug you