An acoustic radio 2 version of song for absolution I just discovered. God it's stunning.

You've only just heard it? It is great, you should check out all of the old acoustic versions on things like Cave, Megalomania and Sunburn and stuff, they're all good :happy:

I was watching all the music videos and I discovered Dead Star. This is a track I usually skipped because it was a bit too much screaming in there, I thought. But now, the track blew me away with its emotion and Matt's voice (so powerful):rolleyes: The verses are instrumentally insane (hope you understand me;))..

Invincible I dunno I just love the way it builds up to that amazing solo with the bass riff just before it, the use of the slide and sustainer, the kaoss pad and well the meaning of the song has a bit of relevence to me at the moment :D

Speaking of Invincible, the music video is really underrated. I personally think it's one of their best.

Invincible I dunno I just love the way it builds up to that amazing solo with the bass riff just before it, the use of the slide and sustainer, the kaoss pad and well the meaning of the song has a bit of relevence to me at the moment :D

It's my favourite song ever ever I will defend it forever :supersad:

I found Sing For Absolution slow, limited a little boring ... But I listened to in full, and now I find it beautiful. And Hysteria, I also considered too fast and now it's one of my favorites :) By cons for Muscle Museum ... As soon as I listened, the first time ... Maid .. This is my absolute favorite ;)