am not sure the very first one i heard. but i do remember the first time i started to love muse

i do remember hearing em before this but never payd attention to em. but the one i fell in love with was ether time is running out or hsteria. i heard one of them on this mod for half life 2 i think the engine was. but was a video for this stargate atlantis mod and it was showing the first footage of the teleporter. and it was the song that was playing on it. and i fell in love with muse after hearing it there

First I heard was Knights of Cydonia, my friend sent it to me cause he had recently discovered Muse. While I like the song, I don't feel like it is more special than the rest, not sure if there is one for me.

I remember hearing muscle museum way back when i used to listen to radio 1 and play playstation all day in the school hols. I remember sunburn as well very vaguely.

I remember plug in baby and feeling good being on the radio in 01

I remember thinking hysteria was a choon and a half when it started playing on the radio in 03. I remember seeing abso in the shops, but i didnt buy it cos i had no money at the time.

But i got into them proper in 2006 with BH&R

Cave? Maybe Muscle Museum? Not entirely sure. Could have even been something off of OoS.

Although I do have a very vivid memory of recently seeing the Bliss video clip for the very first time. :) Brings back one of those memories of feeling so good you're almost too gushing with happiness you're embarressed to admit it. :$

Hearing Time Is Running Out on Jo Whiley's radio show i think. I remember telling a mate about it. At the time i didn't know who it was etc or even the name but i said "it's time is running out or something" He said, "oh i know the one you mean, Mark Owen!" :LOL: I said "...no."

Space Dementia. Firt time i've heard this song from the commercial for Dior Midnight Poison. Didn't know that it's Muse. Later a friend of mine told me that it's them. I think i was the happiest person in the world, cause i was able to download and listen for their songs.

That's how i got to know and love them.

Last month they took a part in Dubai Desert Rock Festival. The performance was WOWWW!

Archived