I watched 'Bliss' on MTV when I was 5 or 6 (when it first came out) and I saw Matt fall down the hole and I had to watch it to see where he turned out :LOL:

I thought he had cool hair, and I watched it every time it was on TV, and I still remembered watching it when I was 11 or 12.

The first song I knew properly was probably Starlight or Time Is Running Out

Muscle Museum on Jo Whileys Radio 1 slot about 8 years ago when it first came out on single.

Had to buy it as soon as I heard it but couldn't get a lift into the closest town centre from my house, had made a 5 hour round trip that afternoon. Finally got my hands on it, got back on the bus, opened the cd case and was like 'shit, where the fook is the CD', half way home I realised it was a clear disc. I don't think there has been one day since where I haven't listened to them.

I think the very first Muse song I heard was Citizen Erased, from a friend of mine linking me to a YT video of it live. I thought "Well, a good live band sure, but that's nothing special."

Couple years later another Muse-obsessed friend of mine sent me song after song, trying to get me to like them. Finally he sent B&H, and when the piano solo kicked in it sent chills down my spine.

After that I started listening more closely to more of their stuff before they finally became my favorite band. =D

Apocalypse Please! My first love...:stunned:

Finlay my friend you share my first song, it was the song i remember my brother always playing around the time absolution came out. I didnt think much of it, then in about a year after my friends dad played time is running out in the car, and i was like.. hmm this is muse, right? It was, and when i went home i put the albums on my mp3!

Archived