time is running out!! then i learned to play new born on the piano and couldn't stop play it. my mum had to drag me away from the piano :D

I had my partner at the time do the equivalent to me - my bass was unplugged for playing Time Is Running Out, and Hysteria ad nauseum!:$:D

i kept seeing a short clip of absolution at the EMAs in 2003 or 2004, and they kept winning and everyone was talking about how amazing they are, but they just pissed me off 'cause i liked some other band (i don't remember who they were...) then which i wanted to win and had no ideea who muse was. and honestly, matt with that astronaut helmet on, looking around, confused..pretty stupid. After that I heard TIRO from time to time on mtv2, and everytime i thought it was really good. Finally i downloaded it, and after that all hell broke lose...

Cave.

Some CRAZY program director in Dallas TX (where I live) actually played it for about a week on one of the "alternative" radio staions. I have been hooked ever since.

(no cute quote, symbol or anything else. I am not listening to any MUSE songs while I type - a small dog is snoring behind me - my wife and kiddos are too, somewhere else in the abode - i just got back from seeing UFO ( i last saw them in 1980, yes i am old) in concert tonight - who I believe probably influenced a young MB, though he might never admit it - phil moog was amazing for a man who looked like you could knock him over with a small household fan - my avatar used to be a midget with a vibrator, but that was a bit too silly - all I really want to say to the people of the future is "chickenpants")

I started listening to Starlight when it was first released! I always thought that Muse would be some one hit wonder! My brother came home and gave me every single song of Muses, and now I know most defiantly they are not a one hit wonder!

First heard muse back in 1995, they were awsome live even back then, nirvana covers FTW! I still go and see them when i can.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p

Archived