i like the one with "whaaaaaaat is up with choooooo?" :LOL: i can't find it on youtube though :p

seriously, the first line DOES sound like "what is up with you?" though! and "assassin is bald" :LOL: but assassin is boyle works fine too :chuckle:

Hehe what did for me was the Assassin is Boyle complete with the picture of her with thumbs up :LOL:

i like the one with "whaaaaaaat is up with choooooo?" :LOL: i can't find it on youtube though :p

seriously, the first line DOES sound like "what is up with you?" though! and "assassin is bald" :LOL: but assassin is boyle works fine too :chuckle:

ohh the micro cuts one is hilarious though :D

SMBH (ignore the beginning)

Haha the SMB one :LOL:

Hey dude this suit is massive :LOL::LOL:

LMAO at that video of Micro Cuts misheard lyrics. I laughed so hard I cried. Literally.

"I want to reconcile the values in your heart" Undisclosed Desires

As for the Time Is Running Out argument, I always thought it was "sense of elation" I just assumed the booklet was a misprint. Sounds nothing like "ovulation" to me.

TiRO:

Marry it, I won't let you bury it...

Now that you know I'm trapped, since ovulation... (yes, I always heard it as ovulation)

You, you scrooched the life out of me

Starlight:

Faraway, this sheep is taking me faraway

I'll be tasting the starlight

Undisclosed Desires

"I want to exercise the demons from your past"

I have two from Map of Your Head

1) I heard "liquid control" but thought that I misheard it and that it must be "little control" or something along those lines. Liquid control was actually right all along

2) and I thought it was "someone screaming like the woman explode"

I have two from Map of Your Head

1) I heard "liquid control" but that I misheard it and that it must be "little control" or something along those lines

2) "someone screaming like the woman explode"

It's not liquid? :facepalm: I've been hearing that all along too! Little control sounds better . .

^that's really great :D

I also got this from another forum concerning exogenesis:

Hoooaa baaa mesmaal yullstom me boo maltrue oooa trambee bamsmilra maral can nesquee hmwe hmwe hmwe hmwe hmwe hmwe why why why woaaahhh I can’t forgive you ma can’t forgue hmwe hmwe hmwe hmwe hmwe hmwe hmwe hmmyooarweeyooar wehhheh

- Matt Exo pt 1

It's actually quite fitting ;)

Hey that's my muselive sig! *feels proud* :happy:

My friend, on a certain New Born lyric:

Him: You know, I reckon some of their lyric's are a bit weird. Especially on Origin of Symmetry.

Me: Like what?

Him: On New Born? 'Stretch it like a butt squeeze?'

Me: It's 'stretch it like a birth squeeze'.

Him: Oh. That makes a lot more sense.

Me: ZOMG LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! or something to that effect. :D

Archived