A very common mishearing, and mine isn't funny, but whatever, this is how I hear it.

Hands are red with your blame

Butterflies scream your name

Sounds like someone I should have loved

Screams from above

And I've seen what you're doing to me

*gibberish* puppet strings

To us all

And after that I just give up.

For a while I thought the weird middle part of Fillip was

Fuck me,

Trust me, I never knew,

That you were the one, you were the one, oooh.

Instead of:

Accuse me,

Trust me, I never knew,

:facepalm:

Funny, that. I thought it was "fuck, use me" :chuckle:

For a while I thought the weird middle part of Fillip was

Fuck me,

Trust me, I never knew,

Instead of:

Accuse me,

Trust me, I never knew,

:facepalm:

Funny, that. I thought it was "fuck, use me" :chuckle:

Glad I'm not the only one who always heard something about fuck me :chuckle:

Hey guys,

On this topic, is there some place with official Muse lyrics? Because all of the top results on lyrics searches are SO unreliable.

I don't get it.... is there this force of people out there who think they should just listen to a song and upload their own stupid opinion?

PS nothing wrong with a stupid opinion... we all get them wrong. I just can't remember any of mine haha. But they shouldn't put them on websites!!!

Hey guys,

On this topic, is there some place with official Muse lyrics? Because all of the top results on lyrics searches are SO unreliable.

I don't get it.... is there this force of people out there who think they should just listen to a song and upload their own stupid opinion?

PS nothing wrong with a stupid opinion... we all get them wrong. I just can't remember any of mine haha. But they shouldn't put them on websites!!!

All the lyrics are on this website, under 'discography', just click on the little notepad thing beside the title of the song. :)

In GL, I heard "comfort and warmth can be found" instead of "when comfort and warmth can't be found." I liked my version better because the real one seems sadder :supersad:

A very common mishearing, and mine isn't funny, but whatever, this is how I hear it.

Hands are red with your blame

Butterflies scream your name

Sounds like someone I should have loved

Screams from above

And I've seen what you're doing to me

*gibberish* puppet strings

To us all

And after that I just give up.

I most definitely hear "butterflies" as well. Aren't the lyrics to this song on muse wiki disputed? I wish I could really feel confident about them. :unsure:

New Born - Stretch it like a birth squeeze.

I had no idea what the lyrics were, but I thought it sounded something like "Stretch it like a pub quiz"

You're not alone on this one, at first I used to think it was "Stretch it like a buff squid". Then a few years later, I said to myself, "wait, what the hell is a buff squid?! And what relevance does that even have to the rest of the song?!"

It could be wrong, could be wrong, must raise fences fast

Instead of "It could be wrong, could be wrong, must erase it fast"

want to exorcise the demons in your your part

Instead of "want to exorcise the demons from your past"

I think I'm drowning

A sexy lady :$

Hey guys,

http://muse.mu/media-player/ or http://muse.mu/discography/ :p

Hey guys,

I think muse wiki has the lyrics to most of the songs, if not it has the music for it and the lyrics are on that. :D

HAHAHA! I heard "Must go razor fast" whatever the heck that means

Me too - " (un) 'less you're razor fast" and it made sense to me... somehow.:erm:

I can't believe I'm finally going to share this one:

For the longest time I thought Sunburn went, "I can't take how she's grown" instead of "A guilty conscience grows". I thought I might be wrong, as it seemed like a strange part of the song.:facepalm:

Archived