Never read into the lyrics for screenager much.Though the self harm subject makes sense now that I think of it

also I can never unhear.

"And I tend to lose control" instead of "Last chance to lose control" in Hysteria.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On MuseWiki it does oddly mention that "since ovulation" was a misprint in some copies of the Absolution lyrics booklet.

Really? Never noticed it does that in there before. I guess I never really misheard it because I tend to read those lyric booklets and on my piece it was printed correctly :D

Really? Never noticed it does that in there before. I guess I never really misheard it because I tend to read those lyric booklets and on my piece it was printed correctly :D

It mentioned some copies also had Hysteria and Interlude printed the wrong way around and other misprints.

Wonder if any copies with these errors are still around.

It mentioned some copies also had Hysteria and Interlude printed the wrong way around and other misprints.

Wonder if any copies with these errors are still around.

My CD/DVD edition (with the different cover) has Hysteria and Interlude the wrong way round on the back cover, although I think that was the norm for that specific release

My CD/DVD edition (with the different cover) has Hysteria and Interlude the wrong way round on the back cover, although I think that was the norm for that specific release

Yeah I found an article on NME dated from then saying it was mainly those versions.

Oh I have a copy of Abso with that misprint, it's the AU/NZ version :D

Must also be there too.

Wonder how an interlude going from Hysteria into Blackout would sound.

Yeah I found an article on NME dated from then saying it was mainly those versions.

Must also be there too.

Wonder how an interlude going from Hysteria into Blackout would sound.

Shit, checked the copy, it's there :D

And I mean, I tried that order with simply making a playlist... it's goofy as hell, but I expected it to be even worse than what it was :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived